rep-system

sorry to ask for the millionth rtime but..

why have i been repped and no points have been recieved??? is it cuz the peson givin the reppin hasnt been repped yet.

go to user CP and it will tell you how many points you go and which thread u got repped in.

i love you alll from the bottom of my heart. id take a bullet for anyone of you.

heh when i first started playing around with the rep system thing,i thought i was onto something,i thought i could rep myself,turned out i was an idiot

i know but i ahev been repped by someone and not recieved any points is it cuz they have not been reped yet????

bigmack i repped u last i think so icant rep u again, so rep us. :thumb:

I was gona make a post about this b4 i saw this topic, coz theres an obvious difference in the posts ppls make now, because theyve got an incentive to make better posts. Even in TM where most stuff posted lately was crap, theres a difference & not so much free-posting. Good job Ruk, seriously.

rofl, jus was interested in if there was any possibility of showin the proppers name to the proppee ( i use propper and proppee for lack of grammar at time of posting lol)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.