rep-system

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
So far yes. People are repping good posts. Good posters have high rep. Shit posters have zero rep.

I think its going good.

Some people who have less than 10 posts are already repped...and some people like Fatal who uses to do good posts aren't yet...(I just gave him one rep point 'cause I think he deserves it...)
How come Pauly Pac is the person the most repped of this board?(No diss,Pauly,I'm just wondering :confused: )

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Saaphir said:
Some people who have less than 10 posts are already repped...and some people like Fatal who uses to do good posts aren't yet...(I just gave him one rep point 'cause I think he deserves it...)
How come Pauly Pac is the person the most repped of this board?(No diss,Pauly,I'm just wondering :confused: )

Posting a lot of tracks helps.

Not that I'm saying that is the only reason he's been repped.

I just think it sucks because lately I have seen some good posts and people haven't been getting recognition for it and I think that sucks...No matter what forum it is still a good post is a good post.anyways I think a lot of points have been given to people who wrongfully got it anyways regardless...point is some should take the time or the thought to consider what a good post is seeing some people sadly have absolutely no clue what that means..

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
Saaphir said:
boo hoo, i got 17 thousand + and only got 73 points. does it really matta at the end of the day that some user with 10 posts has a rep point? its just a post board, u all stress to much over lame shit, it dont get u n e where on the board n e how. only sucking up gets u anywhere here.

pz

AmerikazMost

SicC said:
boo hoo, i got 17 thousand + and only got 73 points. does it really matta at the end of the day that some user with 10 posts has a rep point? its just a post board, u all stress to much over lame shit, it dont get u n e where on the board n e how. only sucking up gets u anywhere here.

pz
SicC, this why you are the man. You're always the voice of reason on this board. You may be the most intelligent man I've ever had the pleasure of hearing.

S. Fourteen

LesanePCrooks96 said:
after the first initial rep which entails one green bar, how many pts does it take for subsequent bars?
I think it's 100 points. The points you can give depends on how many points you have and the user status. That's what I read... there are more threads about the system in this forum if you want to read more about it.

AmerikazMost

saltynuts said:
I think it's 100 points. The points you can give depends on how many points you have and the user status. That's what I read... there are more threads about the system in this forum if you want to read more about it.
Yeah, it's every hundred...I made a thread inquiring about that actually

10 away from another dot :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.