Regime - All Out War Mixtape [Audio]

ImmortalTech said:
damn Gonzoe killlzzzzzz itt... i feel sorry for the game.... he mite be makin millions but these cats are playin him
you feel sorry 4 game lol .( Lets be real )a year from now game will have more money than all those rapper on that mixtape put together. I think those cats are trying 2 make a buzz by diss game because they can't do anything else

Ten A key said:
you feel sorry 4 game lol .( Lets be real )a year from now game will have more money than all those rapper on that mixtape put together. I think those cats are trying 2 make a buzz by diss game because they can't do anything else
the buttom line is Game cant fuck with Yuk or Gonzoe!

Yeah, where the hell is Tech on this record, I love LaQuan & all, but I was really hoping for Tech to ONCE AGAIN outshine everyone else on a Regime track or two, does he not want 2 get involved in the Yuk/Unit beef of something?

And after hearing Realest's Blast 1st "verse", the people supporting him and trying to convince people how original Realest is should be buried alive under tons of broken Loyal to the Game cds.

Thank you.

Yuk was on a busy schedule as well as Tech n9ne was. Yuk tried to get him into the mixtape, but because of their conflicting schedules, it didn't happen. MANY people had asked this on the smoke-a-lot board. If Tech N9ne was on it, that shouldn't be your only reason to buy that. If you're looking for Tech, buy his CD's

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.