Recommend a TV show

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Have you watched the new season? I watched the first 4 episodes but I was a bit confused so I might have to watch season 4 again
Season 4 is a mess, but it has its moments. Season 5 is ok so far. Nothing touches 1-3. Best comedy in television history and it ain't close

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
Season 4 is a mess, but it has its moments. Season 5 is ok so far. Nothing touches 1-3. Best comedy in television history and it ain't close
I'm wondering if the Remix of season 4 is any better? Yeah Arrested Development and BoJack Horseman are my two favorite comedies. BoJack is a bit depressing at times so maybe not a full comedy.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
I'm wondering if the Remix of season 4 is any better? Yeah Arrested Development and BoJack Horseman are my two favorite comedies. BoJack is a bit depressing at times so maybe not a full comedy.
The remix is more watchable, but it loses some of the slow burn jokes

masta247

Staff member
I've been actually really enjoying The 100. I like unpredictable shows when there are no characters main enough to kill off, and no big-time actors that will obviously stick around.

I found it by accident through a filming notice when on a hike, it was then a small-time show with small chances of being extended, and I got into it. It became quite popular amongst the millennial crowds. 2 Years later the 6th season is being filmed.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
I've been actually really enjoying The 100. I like unpredictable shows when there are no characters main enough to kill off.

I found it by accident through a filming notice when on a hike, it was then a small-time show with small chances of being extended, and got into it. It became quite popular amongst the millennial crowds. 2 Years later the 6th season is being filmed.
There's a hot chick on that show yeah?

_carmi

me, myself & us
What is it about?

Anyone seen Safe that had the guy who played Dexter in?
Actually The Five was written by the same guy who wrote Safe. It’s about a missing kid whose DNA suddenly shows up on a murder scene.

Safe was pretty good too actually. Michael C. Hall was pretty credible as an English man. At least for me a non-Brit.

Actually The Five was written by the same guy who wrote Safe. It’s about a missing kid whose DNA suddenly shows up on a murder scene.

Safe was pretty good too actually. Michael C. Hall was pretty credible as an English man. At least for me a non-Brit.
Awesome that sounds really good, i have read a book with a similar plot so will deffo start this after I have finished The Staircase

Yeah he did have a good accent

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
Awesome that sounds really good, i have read a book with a similar plot so will deffo start this after I have finished The Staircase

Yeah he did have a good accent
How you liking The Staircase? I watched it a couple years ago then just recently watched the new 3 episodes Netflix put out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.