Re-Up 50's best verse ever?

warriorinjewelz said:
not true at all. 50 has never been an excellent rapper to anybody who is not under 16 or obsessed with a rapper survivng gunshots. he use to be a decent rapper though before he went totally pop. power of the dollar is a good album. now he is ja rule part 2 except ja rule really does have more talent but since he hasn't been shot up or anything he isn't as "cool" to the mainstream as 50. 50 can every now and then drop a hot verse i will admit but most of his rhymes are so elementary that i can't stand it. plus i hate his hooks that all sound the same to me. some people hate on 50 cause they really think he is wack not just cause he is on top. peace
Oh Please, 50 is a joke, I Never liked this guy from the beginning, he has zero talent and he lied to the hip-hop community & the american public about getting shot 9 times, cause it was 3 times.

and people hate on this guy, cause he's nothing but an uncle tom just like Young Cheezy, Ying, Ying twins and a disaster for real hip-hop fans and the music industry.

C.R.Y.

slang said:
just enjoy myself when u react how someone tells sumthin´good about 50 or g-unit

he´s not the best but he´s very good and way better than Game ...

well´gonna listen again to that 2nd classical name-dropping album of The Lame!

you just dug yourself in deeper:laugh:

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
apparently he did get shot 9 times...most of them were flesh grazes though

that has nothing to do with it...his style is cool, great hook writing skills, workaholic, great charisma

he isnt the best...but he is a great mc

and im not 16...i own albums like 36 chambers, illmatic,reasonable doubt, life after death cuban linx etc

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.