Ras Kass and The Game beef develops further

See kids, this is a prime example of what drugs do to washed up rappers. Ras Kass should be ashamed of himself to even been seen on video with those doods lol

I remember reading a recent Game interview. The one thing that really made me know ras kass was lying was simply the 30 on 2 shit. Honestly, if you had 30 people on you, a black eye would be the least of your problems.

Here's the interview with Game, and his side of the story about the Ras Kass deal as well as other things:

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/features/2006/game/

As much as I like Game, he beefs way too much for his own good. Simply walk away from this Game, and just go back to making music.

yoshi542 said:
I remember reading a recent Game interview. The one thing that really made me know ras kass was lying was simply the 30 on 2 shit. Honestly, if you had 30 people on you, a black eye would be the least of your problems.

Here's the interview with Game, and his side of the story about the Ras Kass deal as well as other things:

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/features/2006/game/

As much as I like Game, he beefs way too much for his own good. Simply walk away from this Game, and just go back to making music.
Haha, That interview is the shit
My fav part:
"WestCoastRydaz.com: Now that you mention your name. Whats the situation WWE? A statement got released that they're trying to stop you from using "The Game" name.

The Game: Man fuck them! Compton."

This is so fake! This video looks like lazy high school parody video... If this is the level on which you should respond to your enemy then everybody around are gangsta. Ras Kass disappointed me to the point that from now I'll ignore him as a relevant figure.

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
lol at u losing respect 4 them if sum1 doesnt die.....

r u on crack hahaha

I will die so some kid online will respect me!@!##@FUCK ME #^#@

Why is game just rushin ppl anyways??? he should jus focus on his money and music...
"This Kid" has seen and lost too much and too many to stupid shit like this. seeing this shit happen to two talented, successful muthafuckas that got a chance is disappointing to say the least.

ain't no talkin to them is all i'm saying. if they're gonna go this far, they should deal with the consequences. talkin all hard and shit, then whining when it back fires is bullshit.

30 vs 2 doesnt necessarily mean 30 people doing something. Me and 3 friends have been jumped by 12. I didnt get ANY bruises, but not because Im tough or hard, but simply because only a few actually did something.
Perhaps it was like Game and his entourage of 30 people had a little rumble with Ras, but only Game and 1 or 2 of his homies actually hit Ras. Of course Ras is gonna go "30 rushed me", although only 1 or 2 threw punches.

HAHAHA, after reading the replies that were posted after I initially posted mine, I now feel much better about seeing that Havoc movie, haha. I guess I wasn't the only one who's seen it. It was actually kinda crazy though, and see what I mean about the Ras Kass home video reminding me of it? HAHAHAHA, great shit.

man, i'm sorry but i really think rass kas is gay, and the other guy in the back, the white guy, he's so gay! never expected this from rass kas as for his lyrics are fuckin hard, or at least i thought so!

well, i read game's interview and the 100 bars track ... they ain't gonna be here too long, it's not possible!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.