Ras Kass and The Game beef develops further

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The beef between Ras Kass and The Game has taken a sad-but-typical turn into complete ghetto nonsense.

A crude home video from Ras has landed on You Tube and features the rapper and his homies dissing the Game for over four minutes straight.

After a bunch of typical posturing – complete with the display of bullets, firearms, knives, threats and "real Blood gang members" – Ras Kass comes in about three minutes into the clip and shows off his black eye at the hands of The Game, boasting that it wasn’t a big deal considering the fight was "30 to 2."

Ras follows that up with the following message to the Compton MC: "Before you start trying to sell your records off me, nigga we on yo’ head, homie. …You are so fucked and you know it."

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0yzsA26GqIU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0yzsA26GqIU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ras Kass has already released a diss track towards The Game entitled "Hush Little Baby". The Game has yet to respond on wax but during the promo trail for his new album The Doctor's Advocate, he has spoken on the Ras Kass incident to any reporter that will listen.

SAME STORY DIFFERENT RAPPERS!

All of you should experience the REAL WEST with my boy SLIM!
He just released a mixtape by the one and only DJ CLUE and is co-signed by SNOOP!

10 Gat Commandments:

Slim Documentary:

Slim's myspace: www.myspace.com/slimdamobsta

Listen and Watch…Slim is taking it over!! It’s a wrap!

E.Hustle

2Pax

Lol, I found that pretty funny. But this could escalate into people being killed, they need to settle that shit.

2Pax said:
Lol, I found that pretty funny. But this could escalate into people being killed, they need to settle that shit.
co-sign

if rass's homos, i mean homies arn't as gay as they look then this shit could get ugly. dont think game will take this as any other beef when these dudes are waving automatic shotguns around

I fuck with both Rass Kass and Games music, but this shit is dumb.......Besides, why would you post a video on youtube with shotguns and bullets all over the place? Dont you know that if Game DOES get hit, all signs point right back at you? Fuckin stupid in my opinion.........It reminds me of this movie Havoc I saw......These two rich white chicks decide they wanna get initiated in a gang in east LA or whatever. One chick decides last minute she doesn't wanna do it, but the other chick goes forward with it, not realizing shes gonna get gangbanged. Next thing u know, their suburban boyfriends are doing a home video, JUST LIKE THIS ONE, dissing the gang members with guns n shit in it.........Just something funny I remembered when watching this video.:laugh:

SkItZoSkAmZ said:
I fuck with both Rass Kass and Games music, but this shit is dumb.......Besides, why would you post a video on youtube with shotguns and bullets all over the place? Dont you know that if Game DOES get hit, all signs point right back at you? Fuckin stupid in my opinion.........It reminds me of this movie Havoc I saw......These two rich white chicks decide they wanna get initiated in a gang in east LA or whatever. One chick decides last minute she doesn't wanna do it, but the other chick goes forward with it, not realizing shes gonna get gangbanged. Next thing u know, their suburban boyfriends are doing a home video, JUST LIKE THIS ONE, dissing the gang members with guns n shit in it.........Just something funny I remembered when watching this video.:laugh:

YO that movie was CRAZY.....kinda fake imitation 'crash', ha ha but yeah i see your point

to me i can't see something like this getting "squashed". Rass has stepped to far. if him and his niggas and game and his niggas, are as "Gangsta" as they say. one of them will die. one of them has to.
folks in the street don't let shit like that go.

honestly, if this shit gets "squashed" and these son'bitches end up on a song together later on, all my respect is gone for both.

this is the life the two have chose. so i say fuck'em. they know they're crossing lines here. so let'em kill each other.

what's game's side of the story anyway?

game is sorry, he should have stopped the beefing shit after fucking wit yuk, he need to stop wearing lipstick and stay on that pop shit.
He like 50 everyone in his city know he bitch. Wanna talk that pac and eazy shit, and beef wit yuk and ras, people that rode wit them.

Bhuddahhoodlum said:
to me i can't see something like this getting "squashed". Rass has stepped to far. if him and his niggas and game and his niggas, are as "Gangsta" as they say. one of them will die. one of them has to.
folks in the street don't let shit like that go.

honestly, if this shit gets "squashed" and these son'bitches end up on a song together later on, all my respect is gone for both.

lol at u losing respect 4 them if sum1 doesnt die.....

r u on crack hahaha

I will die so some kid online will respect me!@!##@FUCK ME #^#@

Why is game just rushin ppl anyways??? he should jus focus on his money and music...

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Hmmm based on that video I really do believe it was 30 against 2, cause it seems to me Ras Kass and his homie in the wife beater were out on a date.

Straight homo shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.