Rappers you used to dislike...

I used to dislike Lloyd Banks, but as I listened to him more, he turned out he wasn't all that bad...

Right now, I am not sure if I like Lil Wayne or not. I'll listen to more of his songs, and then I'll form an opinion.

You guys?

There was something about Nas & his flow that used to annoy me - I think it's the way he just goes on & on & on at times when it's like stream of consciousness. I feel his shit now though.

Jay's 'lazy' flows used to annoy me to but I feel his shit too now.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
lil wayne-i used to hate the constant sound efx he used to make when he was younger(he is a monster now)

nas-I always thought he had a boring flow

Ludacris-i used to hate whats your fantasy

yep i realised that after i put it in practice, but me thinkin he was garbage was based on his radio/mtv shit. ie hard knock life etc etc.

Duke

Staff member
i used to dislike mobb deep, biggie and nas when i started listening to pac :D

but yeah i was like 13 or so, so that dont really count that much. i was past that phase within 3 months.

i used to seriously dislike Jigga, though. his flow, or better said, the lack thereof, annoyed the fuck outta me. but now i like his shit, hes creative and makes good music. and his flow aint his forte but there isnt much wrong with it either.

i dont dislike that many rappers. i might not feel their shit, but if theyre doing their thing, than hey, who am i to bitch?

i still dislike all the bullshit candy-ass rappers, tho. the chingys etc.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.