Rappers who don't write their Lyrics

Who are some rappers that don't their own lyrics??? I've heard Snoop wrote all Dre's lyrics on The Chronic and Eminem wrote most of them on 2001. Is this true??? So who else doesn't write their lyrics??

we all know linsday lohan write's her own shit even though she doesnt rap she still has the game by the balls ( not a big pun intended there )

HellRazor05 said:
I heard Eazy E didnt write his own shit..
You've got to be kidding me?

Eazy E didnt' do ANYTHING on his own execpt put up drug money for a record label. Dre did the producing, Cube did the writing and any living member of NWA would tell you that.

Cube even said that that was the first thing that caused him to be suspicious of Eazy E ripping everyone else off...:

"I was doing the writing, Dre, he was producing everything. So, Eazy's album drops and I just know that Dre and I are getting our cuts as well. But then, Eazy is like 'nah, you guys don't get nothing, this is my shit'. I was like...are you serious? So, that's the thing that pissed me off, I don't like not getting credit for shit I do."

Ricardo_Brown said:
dident doc write the lyrics for snoop on chronic & doggystyle
lol, no.

You on crack or something?

If Snoop hadn't have written his own lyrics on Doggystyle that would automatically discount the CD as being known as one of the most historic and classic albums ever in rap, and despite the fact that Dogg has fallen off, Doggystyle IS still just that, a fucking historic and classic album. Probably just behind AEOM as the most legendary West Coast album ever.

jason_g_718 said:
lol, no.

If Snoop hadn't have written his own lyrics on Doggystyle that would automatically discount the CD as being known as one of the most historic and classic albums ever in rap, and despite the fact that Dogg has fallen off, Doggystyle IS still just that, a fucking historic and classic album. Probably just behind AEOM as the most legendary West Coast album ever.
all eyes on me was kinda shit

jason_g_718 said:
lol, no.

i totaly agree with you doggystyle is one of the greatest cd in the history, but that dosent got shit to do with what i wrote,i heard on some where that doc used to write for snoop mabe that was in his erlier work like deep cover or something?? anyways i im not sure about it so mabe someone could comfirm it

jason_g_718 said:
lol, no.

Both of those albums are behind The Chronic, and Death Certificate

Ricardo_Brown said:
i totaly agree with you doggystyle is one of the greatest cd in the history, but that dosent got shit to do with what i wrote,i heard on some where that doc used to write for snoop mabe that was in his erlier work like deep cover or something?? anyways i im not sure about it so mabe someone could comfirm it
I heard the opposite. I thought Snoop wrote Dre's lyrics back then. Dre's always been more of a producer than a rapper. Also didnt Eminem and some others write all Dre's lyrics for 2001??

Lok

DOC wrote Eazys & Dres lyrics during the NWA days. He also wrote most of the lyrics on Eazys first (I think) album. I don't know how much Cube wrote for them but Im positive Doc did more.

Trump Tite said:
I heard the opposite. I thought Snoop wrote Dre's lyrics back then. Dre's always been more of a producer than a rapper. Also didnt Eminem and some others write all Dre's lyrics for 2001??

i wasent talking about dr.dre i was talking about doc

yea your right i think that dr dre have hade a ghostwriter seens day one,

Frank Grimes said:
all eyes on me was kinda shit
You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me.

AEOM is one of the Top 5 most classic albums ever made. So is DK7, actually.

I don't think I have EVER bought a single album from any musical artist and liked every single song on the album. Even the not so stellar songs on AEOM (What's Ya Phone Number, Ain't Hard 2 Find) are better than songs from most other artists.

AEOM wasn't "kinda shit" it was "the shiznit".

One of the Top 2 albums ever made IMO.

Ricardo_Brown said:
I highly doubt that. If it were revealed that DOC had written even a quarter of the lyrics on Doggstyle, I think that would have to automatically discount the CD as historic and quite frankly, I'd consider Snoop then to be one of the fakest dudes EVER, up there with Puffy.

DOC may have helped Snoop craft his lyrics or say "write this bar this way instead". But that's cool. I mean, every producer does that. Eminem said that even now still when he's writing and he reads something off to Dre, he said Dre may say to him "try saying it this way instead". 50 Cent has admitted that Eminem has "changed some of my lyrics to help the words flow easier".

Not something that's rare.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.