lil romeo
silkk tha shocker
master p
nas (not always, but most of the time)
50 cent n' g unit
cassidy
i got more...can't think right now

Tupac Tha Great said:
Great lyricist but talks about a lot of shit in most of his songs.Would've been better of rapping about stuff with meaning.
thats the most unintelligble statement in the history of this forum. no disrespect to you, but how can you even fathom that??

Mark Deez said:
thats the most unintelligble statement in the history of this forum. no disrespect to you, but how can you even fathom that??
the canibus tracks ive heard he talks about this stupid intergallactic shit like he's going to fucking bust a slug from xenon while taking a shit on saturn (not exactly but close enough)

Bobby Sands

the canibus tracks ive heard he talks about this stupid intergallactic shit like he's going to fucking bust a slug from xenon while taking a shit on saturn (not exactly but close enough)
Sorry i shoudve explain better.Obviously Canibus has great lyrical talent no question.This is evident in his music,.But what im trying to say is that,he should use this lyrical talent to rap about more meaningful stuff.(e.g Political issues,poverty,streets etc.) instead he raps about space and UFO's most of the time.I wouldnt mind if he was a bit more diverse and only did this on a couple of songs.In that way i think he is boring.

jay-z. i like jay-z a lot but if im not in a jayz mood he bores me like crazy. also any of the outlawz except for pac (whose energy and voice is the main reason peeps feel him so much imo) are boring as hell. good thing i don't listen to rap much anymore or pretty much every rapper today would be on this list. peace

Pdiddy - He got style and he sexy but that about it tha only song i thought was good was "best friend"
Lil john - all he does is shout yeah !! dick
eminem - used to be tight till he started bringing out shit like "my band "
snoop dog - just dont like him ...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.