Rappers that make you zzzzzzzzz...

Bobby Sands

What rappers do you find to be very boring?It can be anyone.Ive a feeling im gonna upset some people with my first two choices.but here

Guru-I have all Gangstarr's albums but i have to admit that i find his voice very boring.For example when i listen to The Militia ,Big Shug spits a great first verse but then Guru comes on and i tend to change the fast foreward to Freddie Foxx.He is great lyrically but his voice is just boring.

Common-I find him very boring.nuff said.

PuffnScruff

pretty much most gangsta rappers. lil wayne, juv, and the rest of the cash money crew. cassidy, fabalous,lil flip, pretty much every rapper with a "lil" in front of thier name
snoop

AmerikazMost said:
do you mean strictly voice or strictly lyrics or both?

strictly voice and strictly lyrics he is so sluggish. there is no passion about 50 cent and he singin about nothing. i don't know why people like 50 cent... if you know what i mean

AmerikazMost

Vibez said:
strictly voice and strictly lyrics he is so sluggish. there is no passion about 50 cent and he singin about nothing. i don't know why people like 50 cent... if you know what i mean
i was actually asking the thread starter so i could answer his question myself, but OK

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.