Rap fans face eachother in this thread..Wtf is wrong with us?

Ima get sonned bad I feel it lol but fuck it...I will get my opinion and frustration out...

NEwayz Rap Fans Are Fuckin Stupid.

Oh yeah we all agree when Chris Rock says..Hip Hop used to be art!
Oh todays music isn't art? Oh yeah so the underground is where it's at. Than rap fans aren't just stupid but lazy too.

We all love the theories and the marketing tricks and we like to school eachother. We like to show how much we really know about Hip-Hop but when will we look in the mirror?

The younger hiphop fans copy way too many opinions from the older hip hop heads. It's ridiculous. I count myself as one of the younger fans and I am ask you all wtf is wrong with us? Can't we think for ourselves or sumthin? Do we have to hate a 50 (even though he made music b4 get rich or die trying) an artist of our time? Do we have to hate Chingy because he isn't deep?
You see what I think is...The younger ones are trying to get their own Tupac their own Rakim to look up to. Oh yeah we remember Tupac but in how many cases wasn't it your older brother or cousin who was playing their records?

We shouldn't diss the artists of today same counts for the older generation yall shouldn't diss these artists. Who are you to say hip-hop is wack and is dying?

Why I really can't understand this. Why can't the older heads just acknowledge the fact that times have changed and there is no turning back? The older fans are always saying this and that is real hip hop these kids just don't know. If todays hip hop isn't real than it has certainly died out and than I wonder wtf you are doing here. DO we really need the old times back? Have you heads heard how the beastie boys and De La Soul made their come backs? De La I know for a fact did an incredible nice job. In my eyes the Grind Date is along with Masta Ace's A long hot summer one of the best albums 2004. De La Soul made a dope album with todays elements.

Hip hop is something we should all enjoy together. Why do we always have to son eachother? Why do we always care about if an artist is speaking the truth? No matter what age you are Hip-Hop music was made to entertain you wasn't it? So who gives a shit if Biggie was lying who gives a fuck if the beats have changed. Is it really that hard to live without them old skool beats? It is...? Than get ur ass on soulseek or do it old skool and buy them records again and listen to em in your room or wherever you listen to music.

Rap fans can't enjoy 1 thing together there is always something to bitch about. It's fucking crazy. Pete rock fell off I used to like his old beats. 5-0 isn't real like Pac. Fuck that Chingy bullshit and the futuristic beats of todays music

Don't you people see how fucking stupid we all are?

I will try to make it more clear later cuz this post is not what i wanna show you ppl..damn i can't get it out right...

Hip Hop became restricted as an art form as soon as major money came into the equation.

Now, all you have to do is follow a formula & you can sell records.

Of course, the nature of the beast is that companies do not want to invest in a formula they cannot replicate & thus, generic 'artists' are pushed rather than true artists which is why so many people either listen to poor quality rap OR, are utterly disgusted at what is giving airtime.

This may make me sound like one of those you mentioned as not being able to appreciate today's music, but I'm far from it.

I can enjoy quality music regardless of who's making it & who's apporving it but I will say that one of the main reasons for Hip Hop fans clashing is the history.

There are those who know it, & those who don't.

Those who don't can't put much of the music into proper perspective & thus, their views are ridiculed by those with the knowledge. Those with the knowledge are disregarded by those without as being 'old school' with opinions that no longer hold validity in this day & age.

Then you also have the different faction, of underground, mainstream, dick-ryders, backpackers, old school heads etc, etc.

I think I'll stop here, as this shit goes way deeper than any of us fans.

It goes to the extent of rap music being the only music genre where your background matters more than the music you're creating & this obviously causes a lot of problems with fans.

Then, of course, you have the media meddling, & playing people off against each other & such.

Anyways, I'll stop here.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
one mc on dj said:
Ima get sonned bad I feel it lol but fuck it...I will get my opinion and frustration out...

NEwayz Rap Fans Are Fuckin Stupid.

Oh yeah we all agree when Chris Rock says..Hip Hop used to be art!
Oh todays music isn't art? Oh yeah so the underground is where it's at. Than rap fans aren't just stupid but lazy too.

We all love the theories and the marketing tricks and we like to school eachother. We like to show how much we really know about Hip-Hop but when will we look in the mirror?

The younger hiphop fans copy way too many opinions from the older hip hop heads. It's ridiculous. I count myself as one of the younger fans and I am ask you all wtf is wrong with us? Can't we think for ourselves or sumthin? Do we have to hate a 50 (even though he made music b4 get rich or die trying) an artist of our time? Do we have to hate Chingy because he isn't deep?
You see what I think is...The younger ones are trying to get their own Tupac their own Rakim to look up to. Oh yeah we remember Tupac but in how many cases wasn't it your older brother or cousin who was playing their records?

We shouldn't diss the artists of today same counts for the older generation yall shouldn't diss these artists. Who are you to say hip-hop is wack and is dying?

Why I really can't understand this. Why can't the older heads just acknowledge the fact that times have changed and there is no turning back? The older fans are always saying this and that is real hip hop these kids just don't know. If todays hip hop isn't real than it has certainly died out and than I wonder wtf you are doing here. DO we really need the old times back? Have you heads heard how the beastie boys and De La Soul made their come backs? De La I know for a fact did an incredible nice job. In my eyes the Grind Date is along with Masta Ace's A long hot summer one of the best albums 2004. De La Soul made a dope album with todays elements.

Hip hop is something we should all enjoy together. Why do we always have to son eachother? Why do we always care about if an artist is speaking the truth? No matter what age you are Hip-Hop music was made to entertain you wasn't it? So who gives a shit if Biggie was lying who gives a fuck if the beats have changed. Is it really that hard to live without them old skool beats? It is...? Than get ur ass on soulseek or do it old skool and buy them records again and listen to em in your room or wherever you listen to music.

Rap fans can't enjoy 1 thing together there is always something to bitch about. It's fucking crazy. Pete rock fell off I used to like his old beats. 5-0 isn't real like Pac. Fuck that Chingy bullshit and the futuristic beats of todays music

Don't you people see how fucking stupid we all are?

I will try to make it more clear later cuz this post is not what i wanna show you ppl..damn i can't get it out right...
people like you are the reason we should've closed registrations for this forum a long time ago

that's just how it is, there's always someone accused of dick-riding or an artist accused of fallin' off.

people love to like the underdog, but once that underdog ontop they like to hate that man and move onto the next underdog. 50 cent had HIS OWN FORUM here 2 years ago 'cause people liked him and talked about him so much. once he made it, everyone down talked homie. it's an ongoing never ending cycle.

Bank Robber said:
people like you are the reason we should've closed registrations for this forum a long time ago
Whoa why is that... :confused:...

I mean ur comment says enough..I make a thread so people will start thinking again...and the 1st thing you do is make a typical comment Im trying to get rid off...Ppl don't have decent discussions any more every discussion turns into beef...So you are obviously cool with that...close this fuckin thread than or add something to it... :eek: :thumb:

Bank Robber said:
Bank Robber...you have now become my favorite person on this forum for that comment to Hurts aka Dondi aka One MC On DJ.

Matter of fact, this shit's going into my sig.

To Hurts: Don't even bother replying to this talking shit because it'll be ignored. You think you some kinda masta Don around here but it's clear people find you as big a clown as you think I am.

Oh...and you're always talking about "owning" people...well, Bank just owned your ass.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
one mc on dj said:

I mean ur comment says enough..I make a thread so people will start thinking again...and the 1st thing you do is make a typical comment Im trying to get rid off...Ppl don't have decent discussions any more every discussion turns into beef...So you are obviously cool with that...close this fuckin thread than or add something to it... :eek: :thumb:

your implying that you think kids on here should view 50 cent or Chingy as the next Rakim and that its wrong for us to tell them otherwise

i think my comment says enough

one mc on dj said:

:thumb: u have very good point. :thumb:

Bank Robber said:
your implying that you think kids on here should view 50 cent or Chingy as the next Rakim and that its wrong for us to tell them otherwise

i think my comment says enough
No..that is not at all what I meant.

I am saying kids of my age are copying opinions from the older heads and dissin the new artist for no reason..while they are doing the same thing different yes but the same thing making music...That is how I look at it..I am not at all saying Chingy is the next Rakim matter of fact he is far from it. Don't try to me look like a dumbass if you can't understand what I am trying to say..If it makes you happy I can make myself look like a dumbass myself oh that is what I am doing right now..SHould I leave this forum cuz uhm..Bank Robber an arrogant 2pacboard mod doesn't get what I am trying to say? Should I leave cuz you don't agree??? SHould I? Man it's fuckin useless to try and say something in here...not even 20 replies and pplz already laughing...fuckin ridiculous..no respect...

one mc on dj said:

I am saying kids of my age are copying opinions from the older heads and dissin the new artist for no reason..while they are doing the same thing different yes but the same thing making music...That is how I look at it..I am not at all saying Chingy is the next Rakim matter of fact he is far from it. Don't try to me look like a dumbass if you can't understand what I am trying to say..If it makes you happy I can make myself look like a dumbass myself oh that is what I am doing right now..SHould I leave this forum cuz uhm..Bank Robber an arrogant 2pacboard mod doesn't get what I am trying to say? Should I leave cuz you don't agree??? SHould I? Man it's fuckin useless to try and say something in here...not even 20 replies and pplz already laughing...fuckin ridiculous..no respect...
I have respect 4 u keep making this kind of threads and dont care any others opinions.peace! :thumb:

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
one mc on dj said:

your acting like older heads have no reason for saying what they say, when in reality they're preaching the truth

Do we have to hate Chingy because he isn't deep?
You see what I think is...The younger ones are trying to get their own Tupac their own Rakim to look up to.

the way I look at it is your trying to imply that 50 Cent or Chingy actually ARE worth praising. in which case, makes you come across as a perfect example of the word newbie

Nah, Bank Robber, what he's saying there is that today's generation are looking for their own Tupac or Rakim but can't find them.

And as such, they hate on Chingy & them because tehy don't meet the standards of Tupac or Rakim.

Bank Robber said:
your acting like older heads have no reason for saying what they say, when in reality they're preaching the truth

Do we have to hate Chingy because he isn't deep?
You see what I think is...The younger ones are trying to get their own Tupac their own Rakim to look up to.

the way I look at it is your trying to imply that 50 Cent or Chingy actually ARE worth praising. in which case, makes you come across as a perfect example of the word newbie
No look I know I can't change you or whatever but maybe I can at least make you understand why I think we shouldn't DISS these artist i am not saying we should praise em..shit I don't even listen to 50 cent and chingy but here I am defending em..Why would you diss someone's views? That is stupid..that is a waste of ur time...

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
Bank Robber...you have now become my favorite person on this forum for that comment to Hurts aka Dondi aka One MC On DJ.

Matter of fact, this shit's going into my sig.

To Hurts: Don't even bother replying to this talking shit because it'll be ignored. You think you some kinda masta Don around here but it's clear people find you as big a clown as you think I am.

Oh...and you're always talking about "owning" people...well, Bank just owned your ass.
yeah but bankrobber comment apply's to you even more so.Hurts is a real hiphop head,i cant even say the same about you seeing that you dont even know the difference between rap and hip hop.Bank robber dont even respects your ass.

Wait up one mc on dj, it seems like you just started listening to rap not long ago because yes some people are sick of the music that's coming out these days and can't live without the old school anymore. There are a lot of cats who like the old school better than what's coming out now and if you start talking about Chingy and all that other bs then I don't get what you're trying to say. I don't get what you're trying to say but all I know is that rappers back then used to be real and raw and that was the true reason why rap music was more appreciated than it is now. But you'll see that in the near future we'll be getting some great albums and some raw music when Crooked I, Napoleon and Hussein Fatal and many more will all come out with their respective debut albums.

Peace

one mc on dj said:

But is it wrong what the older say? Rap back then was much better, thats a fact, everyone who is older than 15 will agree. We dont have to accept crap like chingy.

Somebody has to say it. Rap is almost at, if not at, the level it was at it's previous peak (let's say 1996). The legends are clear (Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, Nas, Outkast, Eminem) and still putting out or influencing dope music, a new region of the country is blowing up like crazy (the South), and there's a clear #1 media figure (50). I can't talk about rap in the 80's or shit because I wasn't there, and I don't really give a fuck about how dope rap was back then.

Has anybody seen that commercial with that little kid saying 'hey Mike (Jordan), no disrespect, but since I was influenced by you I'm going to be better than you, that's just how it is. If you were the greatest of all time, the game would just stop, and the game don't stop.' Think about it, if rappers coming up now can go back and be influenced by all the legends before them, don't you think somebody will come along and be better than they were?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.