Rap Collabos

HellRazor05 said:
I'm not sure what you're saying. Do you mean why don't the good radio play songs have remixes anymore, or why does every good radio song have to have a remix?
Nah... it seems like every single that's a hit anymore has to have a fucking remix.

Like dude above said, Pac/Proof.
:thumb: I think these 2 together could have KILLED a track. I always though, despite his selling out, that Snoop/Pac, for my money, was the best collabo in rap history. They just complimented each other so well... but I think Pac/Proof would have even been better.

Eminem/Jae Hood
Look for old Em underground shit from before Em blew up... or, you might even be able to find shit from them since Em blew up... just gotta look hard. They have worked together. Are you kidding? Hood is one of Proof's closest homies and was on IF.

I miss the remixes with mad different people on one track. Sort of like Busta's "Touch It" remix or Obie's "Set Up" remix.
See, I don't really usually dig shit like that. That's why I was never into the Wu... too many of 'em to keep straight. I've heard the Touch It Remix, but not the Set Up Remix.

I remember when Busta performed Touch It live and Eminem was there to spit a verse. Everyone was telling me "oh, Em killed it" or "oh... this is one of the sweetest live verses from Em ever"...*dead pan stare* I saw it and was like "that's it?". For my money, the 2 best live performances ever in no order were Snoop's for Murder Was The Case, and Em's for White America.

Are you talking about J-Hood from D-Block or some other J-Hood? When Em was underground, J-Hood (from D-Block) was pretty young. As a matter of fact, there was no D-Block when Em was underground.
Um... didn't realize there's more than one J-Hood, but there must be. I'm talking of the one from Detroit who was one of Proof's closest homies and was signed to Proof's Iron Fist. He's also a on again off again member of a group Proof formed (similar to Pac's side groups) called Purple Gang.

From Proof's song "Clap With Me":
"Dreams of fuckin J-Lo, Hood is on the payroll"

ganderson said:
Daz And kanye west that would be tight!
YUK! I don't see why everyone rides Kanye's dick so much. The dude over all is a wack rapper. Yes... he has decent lyrical skills, but the dude's delivery and pronunciation is naseating.

Only good songs I've ever liked from him are Gold Digger, All Falls Down and Through The Wire.

Shot 21:
Wu Tang Clan + The Outlawz
Bone Thugz N Harmony + Dead Prez
Eminem + Ludacris
LL Cool J + Rakim
The Game + Yukmouth
Ludacris is another rapper I'm not too fond of. Punchlines are way average and again, his pronunciation sucks.

I thought Game and Yuk were beefing? But... Game is another guy... fucking terrible.

But... come to think of it Daz/Obie would be tight... or Daz/Young Buck.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.