Rap Collabos

I don't have any ideas for this myself... but what are some combinations y'all would like to see in rap?

Who would you like to see work with each other that either haven't yet... or haven't in like forever.

DPG iz all I C said:
I wanna hear some new Nas and AZ, always a tight collabo.

another Xzibit and Eminem would be cool.
See, I've never liked Xzibit. Most of the collabos I'd like to see can't be done now for various reasons. Whether they can be done now or now.. .collabos I'd have liked to see include:

Proof/Dre
Eminem/Pac
Pac/Proof
Young Buck/Eminem
Young Buck/WC
Tray Dee/any of the above

Tray Dee was one rapper I always thought was hot as fuck. Him and Goldie Loc were both hot... too bad Snoop fucked 'em both over.

Crooked I and Tech N9ne, even though they've collabed one time before... but it was a long ass time ago, and they both were mad young then... but I think, it would be a total fatality if they would make a track together now.. I can only imagine how dope the shit would be.

Preach

- cage over a dre beat anno 98-00
- 50 cent and elvis LAWL
- the old 97-98-ish shyheim over a necro beat
- ras kass and crooked i (there very well may already be one, i just haven't heard it yet)

Jay/Busta - for some reason i've always thot their styles would be real tight together

Em/Outkast - sounds wicked random and retarded but i mixed some of their shyt together once and it was dope as hell

Dre/jay

HellRazor05 said:
They have collaborated before:
Ja Rule ft. Jay-Z, Vita, Black Child, Memphis Bleek, Tah Murder & Busta Rhymes - Holla Holla (Remix)
What up Razor?

Why does it seem like every fucking good "radio play" song has to have a remix anymore? Shit's ridiculous.

Anyway... I forgot about one last night that I don't know how it escaped my mind.

Warren G/Eminem. I think these two would be HELLA tight. Afterall, Em is the best rapper in the mainstream and has been for years, and Warren is the most overlooked emcee ever.

realBOSTON said:
Em/Outkast - sounds wicked random and retarded but i mixed some of their shyt together once and it was dope as hell
It's possible. Em did list Andre 3000 on his "top 10 greatest of all time" list.. why? I don't know. Never liked Outkast, or, more specifically, Andre myself, though I do respect them.

Andre would have been a perfect flavor too for a hook or something on Crazy In Love (not that it was a good song, but the type Andre would sound good over).

Like dude above said, Pac/Proof.

Immortal Tech/Dead Prez

Dead Prez/Bang Em & Domination

Bang Em & Domination/Immortal Tech

Eminem/Jae Hood

Masta Ace/Eminem

Ray Cash/50 Cent/Young Jeezy (haha i know ill catch heat for this one, but fuck yall, I think it'd be good ;) )

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Thug Life/Outlawz
There Wuz Never A Real Thug Life/Outlawz Collabo

(2Pac)
Mopreme
Syke
Rated R
Macadoshis
EDI
Kastro
(Kadafi)
Napoleon
Hussein Fatal
Young Noble
Storm
(Prince Ital)

Over QD III or Johnny "J" Beat.

What happend between Jay and Busta anyway. I remember Jay said his name on the Black Album, and I remember hearing a reply from Busta on a Green Lantern tape

/\Big L and Kiss would be a nice listen
also a Pun,Big L, and B.I.G
Big L and Fabolous

Preach

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
Thug Life/Outlawz
There Wuz Never A Real Thug Life/Outlawz Collabo

(2Pac)
Mopreme
Syke
Rated R
Macadoshis
EDI
Kastro
(Kadafi)
Napoleon
Hussein Fatal
Young Noble
Storm
(Prince Ital)

Over QD III or Johnny "J" Beat.
lal

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.