Random:

linx

Staff member
Just throwing out some random thoughts like some others have done.

* I'm not exactly sure how long Supastition's "Chain Letters" has been out, but it's dope. All I know is i've been waiting for it to drop a while and I got it yesterday. Apparantly the advance was the same as the retail ..so I don't know if it's technically been out a while or what. All I gotta say is god damn, this album is dope as fuck. Supastition has been one of my favorite rappers for a while now and this only makes me think higher of him. Everything about the album is dope, from the beats to the lyrics. I like how the song "Baby Story" is on the album, it's a dope song. Supastition has alot of dope lines in his songs and I just can't stop bopping my head to alot of them. It's a really solid album and definitely up there with the other good stuff I heard this year.

* Cesar Comanche's "Squirrel & The Aces" album is also really dope. Supastition and Sean Boog kill it with their verses on the songs they are featured on. The Grind is a really dope song. That, Get Ready, Rockin' It and The Future are my favorite tracks off this album. My biggest complaint about this album is the production. I don't think it's bad or anything, but it could have been better really. I forget which version has the better production and is better overall, the US or the Japan version. I gotta listen to them both again.

* I don't think anybody left any feedback on the Circle Of Tyrants album thread I made. Did nobody hear it or something? I know some people were waiting to hear it, so how come nobody posted anything about it? I didn't think it was a bad album. They brought that sick and sadistic shit as usual! I definitely didn't feel the "The Ultimate Revenge" or "Necrotura" songs though, I don't go for that rock shit. Just not the kind of sound I really like. Carnivores, Severed Organs and The Black Wings Of Apocalypse were probably my favorite tracks from the album. The second verse on Carnivores is dope. I wasn't really anticipating this album or anything, but I was happy it finally saw light. Wasn't disappointing like I thought it might of been, but it wasn't great either. I still laugh when Necro starts to kick a verse.

* Joe Budden's "Dumb Out" track is fucking dope as hell. I think it's EASILY one of the best tracks of the year. I can't stop bumping this fucking track honestly. The beat is sick and Joey just goes off. It's dope when he starts namin the rappers and all that shit. It totally came out of left field too. I downloaded the song not expecting a whole lot and boom, it damn near ko'd me. I'm not sure what to expect as far as his new album goes though. Anyone got any info on that?

* Albums i've been bumping lately: Big Daddy Kane - Big Daddy Kane - Long Live The Kane, Little Brother - The Minstrel Show (STILL), Sean Price - Monkey Barz, Slum Village - Slum Village.

Chronic

its linx! said:
* I don't think anybody left any feedback on the Circle Of Tyrants album thread I made. Did nobody hear it or something? I know some people were waiting to hear it, so how come nobody posted anything about it? I didn't think it was a bad album. They brought that sick and sadistic shit as usual! I definitely didn't feel the "The Ultimate Revenge" or "Necrotura" songs though, I don't go for that rock shit. Just not the kind of sound I really like. Carnivores, Severed Organs and The Black Wings Of Apocalypse were probably my favorite tracks from the album. The second verse on Carnivores is dope. I wasn't really anticipating this album or anything, but I was happy it finally saw light. Wasn't disappointing like I thought it might of been, but it wasn't great either. I still laugh when Necro starts to kick a verse.
Just started listening to it.
Beats, as expected, are dope.
This is only based on one listen but BiLL seems to disappoint somewhat. Necro, Hyde and Goretex pretty much did shit as expected.

Seems like a dope record but nothing special. I don't like the heavy metal parts either.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
You're so up on Justus League dick that you can't even notice that the album is whack. In your eyes, probably, the Justus League has no mediocre songs at all. They're all totally dope.....I'm a big JL fan, but i'm not a blind dickryder.

linx

Staff member
lol @ you getting all edgy about it. calm down you little baby. I said nah cause I disagree OBVIOUSLY.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Why do you refuse to debate on the album? I don't make myself look dumb, by the way. You do, when your opinion is questioned and you don't support it.

linx

Staff member
When did I say you couldn't debate? I don't really feel like I have to support my opinion if I don't want to. I think the album is nice and you don't. I don't see how you say it's whack, but whatever works for you. It's really that simple, end of story.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.