Random white kid gets "MADE" into a rapper tonight

i just saw the previews for it on MTV just now...this shit looks like it's going to be funny as hell....Snoop is going to be on the show...so is The Game, Ghostface Killa and a bunch of others rappers...i hope he sucks so all the rappers can laugh at his ass...

all this is coming on at 10 p.m. eastern standard time on a show on MTV called "MADE"...to those who aren't familiar with this show...it is a reality show that high school kids enter in to hopefully be picked to be "MADE" into whatever they choose to....on past shows people asked to be "MADE" into BMX Racers, Female Football Players, High School Graduates, Prom King, a Ladies' Man and i remember one show had a fat kid ask to be "MADE" into a Tri Athlete and the list goes on...but like i said tonight's show has some white kid trying to be "MADE" into a rapper...it looks pretty interesting...so check it out :thumb:

linx

Staff member
MTV has alot of garbage shows, but I watch it cause alot of times there just aint shit on tv. This should be funny to watch. I think C Rayz Walz is going to be on it as his made coach, but you guys probably don't know who he is. :x

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
its linx! said:
MTV has alot of garbage shows, but I watch it cause alot of times there just aint shit on tv. This should be funny to watch. I think C Rayz Walz is going to be on it as his made coach, but you guys probably don't know who he is. :x
ive heard him on a few Juice tracks, hes decent

bigCASH said:
i just saw the previews for it on MTV just now...this shit looks like it's going to be funny as hell....Snoop is going to be on the show...so is The Game, Ghostface Killa and a bunch of others rappers...i hope he sucks so all the rappers can laugh at his ass...

all this is coming on at 10 p.m. eastern standard time on a show on MTV called "MADE"...to those who aren't familiar with this show...it is a reality show that high school kids enter in to hopefully be picked to be "MADE" into whatever they choose to....on past shows people asked to be "MADE" into BMX Racers, Female Football Players, High School Graduates, Prom King, a Ladies' Man and i remember one show had a fat kid ask to be "MADE" into a Tri Athlete and the list goes on...but like i said tonight's show has some white kid trying to be "MADE" into a rapper...it looks pretty interesting...so check it out :thumb:

last time i checked the soon to be biggest selling rapper of all time started off as "some white kid"

Jeremy

davida said:
wow im watcing the show now and so far ive lost respect for c-ray walz and cant believe that this kid is serious

lol, he knows dood is wack. and whats up with his coaches hat?? They are trippin on this dood. lmao

i love how he actually thinks his good meanwhile hee got buried by a 9 year old girl all the rappers are fucken laughing at him and he fucken sounds like he can barely talk fucken retarded studdering

made is classic, i been busy so i didnt catch it yet... my boys that know i rap called me to told me to watch it, but i declined cuz i been busy, so i'll check it out when they re-run it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.