Random #1: Talib Kweli is ass

PDT

Man, Kwe rules shit. He's a damn good lyricist, his music is fuckin' dope, his flow is kinda strange, but he's still tha shit.

Talib's flow on "Get By" is flawless in my opinion, and I love "Never Been in Love" cuz it's a feel-good record, as well "Around My Way" feat. John Legend and "The Blast" w/ Hi-Tek will forever be my shit, forever!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^You basically said the same shit he said, after he said it? Ya dig? It's all good though, let's not mess up the thread.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
I like Kweli a lot. ive heard a lot of negative bout him as a [erson but ehatever, Hes a [rettty sick mC 2 me. Soe of his shit is repetetive but overall hes pretty sick. I aint heard the BlackStar album (altho I want 2) but from what Ive heard Reflection Eternal is his best. But I think is flow is perfect...dunno how U found it 2 be anything otherwise? Maybe ur not used 2 swinging w/ a beat?

oz

Chronic

Pittsey said:
It's apparently a pretty much done deal.
I forgot Talib is featured on the DANGERDOOM album. It's most likely just a 1-2 album deal.
I'm not really sure but I thought he was signed to Rhymesayers as an artist.

Where'd you hear this?

EDIT: Rhymesayers, not Nature Sounds

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Chronic said:
I forgot Talib is featured on the DANGERDOOM album. It's most likely just a 1-2 album deal.
I'm not really sure but I thought he was signed to Nature Sounds as an artist.

Where'd you hear this?

Kweli said it on rapcity.

Nothing is final.

But it'll be a heavy lineup if he gets Doom, Jean Grae and Rakim.

I persoannly see it like this

Blackstarr and Reflection eternal made Kweli one of my favorite artist and I never found many flaws to him at all, his flow was a lilttle off but it was ok cus he was soo damn dope.

Quality still had a couple bangers but some of the tracks were trash for some reason the beats were no longer the same and the subject matter as well as his deepness had left(mainstream appeal maybe)

The beautiful struggle came out and well that shit sucked

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.