R.U.L.E. vs. The Massacre

Ja Rule's R.U.L.E. or 50 Cent's The Massacre

• R.U.L.E.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Massacre

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
one mc on dj said:
Aight so what is the point of comparing two wack albums to eachother or is this another Ja Rule vs 50 cent thread? :rolleyes:

Damn...

TELL IT, TELL IT, these two albums are wack as a mothafuck with like 2 listenable songs each IMO

Im sick of both of em and have no need for either of the albums in my collection.

But i do wanna give props to Venni Vetti Vecci cause that shit was the well done. Now dont we all wish Ja stayed like that forever?

S. Fourteen

sniper said:
r.u.l.e cos ja bein himself, whereas
1 minute 50 meant to be a gangsta, now hes gone soft, n e 1 notice the difference between this cd and grodt ??
*while GRODT was in production*

Dre: (talking about 21 Questions) What the fuck is this? Don't put this shit on the album! You're acting all gangsta gangsta in other songs but you're all lovey dovey in this shit!

50 Cent: well yea... there's two sides of me, I've had two sides since I was little, I needed it to survive.

---------

Yea sniper, there is a difference.. otherwise you would say "he's wack, all of his albums sound the same"... and if he made love songs, you would say "he's wack, he's gone soft".... and if he's being gangsta gangsta then you would say "he's wack, all he raps about is guns".

The Massacre is better.

Massacre hands down man this albums is crazy and you cant really compare it to grodt , he comes different on this album , and for the dude that said 50 gone soft please give a good listen to the massacre throw some headphones on and really really listen to it because i think this shit is flying over your heads this is a dope album .

WHY DO U HAVW TO KEEP MAKING SHITTY THREADS ABOUT SHITTY ALBUMS INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT A mos def , masta ace or talib kweli don't u think both ja rule and 50 are for people who don't know shit about hip hop and just like the beat????

S. Fourteen

WHY DO U HAVW TO KEEP MAKING SHITTY THREADS ABOUT SHITTY ALBUMS INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT A mos def , masta ace or talib kweli don't u think both ja rule and 50 are for people who don't know shit about hip hop and just like the beat????
No, I don't think so, I think people who knows a lot about hip hop can still listen to music like this and enjoy it, it's entertainment.

Why can't I enjoy both 50 and Talib?
Why do you have to come into a shitty thread?
Why aren't you making good threads?

saltynuts said:
No, I don't think so, I think people who knows a lot about hip hop can still listen to music like this and enjoy it, it's entertainment.

Why can't I enjoy both 50 and Talib?
Why do you have to come into a shitty thread?
Why aren't you making good threads?
Yo salty we now got about 12 why-II lines keep em comin man.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online