R.U.L.E. vs. The Massacre

Ja Rule's R.U.L.E. or 50 Cent's The Massacre

• R.U.L.E.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Massacre

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
loll Rule was Horrible and Massacre wasn't no masterpiece but to me there's no competition on Production, Chorus, Flow, Lyric's, only thing Ja up's 50 on that album is charisma but thas bout it. Massacre >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RULE

Snowman

Dont Hate But I Got To Give It To 50, Massacre Is Just A Little Better Than R.U.L.E.
Not Really A fan Of Either Of Them

Hands down, R.U.L.E.... The massacre is weak as hell. Should rename the release to "The Menstruation" cuz thats about as much blood shed that album could come up with.

r.u.l.e cos ja bein himself, whereas
1 minute 50 meant to be a gangsta, now hes gone soft, n e 1 notice the difference between this cd and grodt ??

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
yo somebody upload rule got around to listening to it but if you wanna get technichal ja rule is a over all better rapper then 50cent is

Pittsey said:
Easily The Massacre, RULE was weak as anything. 2 good songs.
"Easily RULE,The Massacre was weak as anything. 2 good songs." I guess that's what you tried to say but you typed it in the wrong order... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.