Prodigy Dating Lindhsay Lohan!!??!!!!

Bombsquad said:
Prodigy and Lindsay Lohan a couple!!? Is this an odd couple or what?!! Will this last??!! Is this weirder than Bridget Nielson and Flavor Flav!!?? Did anybody see this coming!!??

actually fifi and bridget kinda made some sort of sense, BUT PRODIGY AND LINDSAY LOHAN, WTF, makes me want to throw myself off the 59th street bridge :eek: (i know i'm hating but what the fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:( )

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
she looked cute as hell in freaky friday.

anyway, they're not dating. progidy sure would like that, though. here's an excerpt from this month's VIBE:

Maybe you can remember Lindsay Lohan. And how she's been chilling with y'all, hard.

Prodigy: [Laughs]

I heard she was feeling you, P.

Havoc: Oh shit! The word is out. [Laughs]
Prodigy: Yeah, she's cool. I'd definately holla at her.

So what's really going on with Ms. Lohan?

Prodigy: She's definately got it going on. I'd definately holla at her. Lindsay, holla at the kid, man!

rtyfghvbn said:
she looked cute as hell in freaky friday.

anyway, they're not dating. progidy sure would like that, though. here's an excerpt from this month's VIBE:

Maybe you can remember Lindsay Lohan. And how she's been chilling with y'all, hard.

Prodigy: [Laughs]

I heard she was feeling you, P.

Havoc: Oh shit! The word is out. [Laughs]
Prodigy: Yeah, she's cool. I'd definately holla at her.

So what's really going on with Ms. Lohan?

Prodigy: She's definately got it going on. I'd definately holla at her. Lindsay, holla at the kid, man!
This news came after the VIBE article was released, so I guess there's some truth to it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.