Prodigy Dating Lindhsay Lohan!!??!!!!

I don't know if any of you have heard of this or if it is old, but it is reported that Prodigy of Mobb Deep is currently dating Lindsay Lohan, who has been seen often around the G-Unit Studios.

Can you guys believe this!!?? Prodigy and Lindsay Lohan a couple!!? Is this an odd couple or what?!! Will this last??!! Is this weirder than Bridget Nielson and Flavor Flav!!?? Did anybody see this coming!!??

jbrolax

Lindsey Lohan grew up a town over from me, and everyone hates her....

She used to try to get into parties and people would throw beercans at her when she came to the door...

I guess we lost in the long run

jbrolax said:
Lindsey Lohan grew up a town over from me, and everyone hates her....

She used to try to get into parties and people would throw beercans at her when she came to the door...

I guess we lost in the long run

man i seriously doubt that, shes been an actress since she was a kid. ur tellin me that u or people u knew wud insult her and critisize her, wen shes clearly not ugly, and rich as fuck!

i smell bullshit

jbrolax

Saint33 said:
man i seriously doubt that, shes been an actress since she was a kid. ur tellin me that u or people u knew wud insult her and critisize her, wen shes clearly not ugly, and rich as fuck!

i smell bullshit
Ok... look for young pictures of lindsey lohan, check out the gap of when she filmed her first movie and when she filmed her next... I live in NY on Long Island...so does she. Her family shops at the store i work at. she lived in Merrick, NY. I live in Wantagh NY. You dont have to believe me...

She's aright man, but for real she's not on an Eva Mendes or Christina Milian level. Funny ass shit that people used to turn her away f/parties. And by the way, this rumor was in VIBE, which means it's old news.

"Publicity stunt"

I bet prodigy did his old "well im dying" routine

Fuck that he deserved that cold ass diss, FUCK G-Unit We Want infamous not famous ya bastard!!!!!

lohan is overrated and not as hot as many people say. she does look good now though, but those older pics man she looks fucking horrendous im not surprised she got turned away at parties. who gives a fuck if she was rich

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.