Problem Loging Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lok

It seems I can't Log Out when I try to. Does anyone have the same problem or knows how to fix it except by deleting the cookies everytime?

yep.. it does that to me sometimes.. go to internet options and clear your cookies... or if that dont work then delete ur temporary internet files, and if neither work for some reason then restart your computer

Diaz

This happens to me and KAMIKAZI, for some reason when I go to the oldest page on my internet history thing, then logout, it works. :confused:

Sentenced said:
It seems I can't Log Out when I try to. Does anyone have the same problem or knows how to fix it except by deleting the cookies everytime?
u refferin to me :p . anyways i get the same problem they need to fix this and actually make the log out do its function correctly.

Lok

^ I am no longer the soul user of my PC, there for I don't want people to see my stuff.

p.s: It works now.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
It seems to work for some people and not for others, no idea why, sometimes works forme sometimes doesnt depending which PC im on. It depends on your IE settings.

Moral of the story; go get Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.