Probation....

Status
Not open for further replies.
for how long do we stay on this??

and does this affect our ability to post comments on people's profiles?? cuz for some reason, mine has no comments, as do others...

Duke

Staff member
1.) Until an admin feels lenient and sets you free again. In practice, you'll never get off.

2.) It doesnt affect your board options.

PuffnScruff said:
you'll be on probation for the rest of your life or the next few years. just like AM & Kazi

you sound as if i should end my life because of it...surely, you dont want me to do that, do you?

but its all cool....i wont be coming to this board for the rest of my life....

PuffnScruff

tennis_dog said:
you sound as if i should end my life because of it...surely, you dont want me to do that, do you?

but its all cool....i wont be coming to this board for the rest of my life....
LOL:laugh: yes go to the top of the sears tower right away and jump

^^^that's disgusting....can we put this kid back on probation?? better yet, to sleep?

and its testes....i dunno why i corrected you...but its testes...unless they came out with a new spelling and i just didnt get the memo...

and i still cant read people's profiles...no comments show up, and when i click on view all comments, it says i dont have the rights to do that....some fucker blocked that option...i say one wrong thing, they put me on probation, and that still doesnt fix anything... WHATEVER ELSE I SAID THAT OFFENDED ANYONE, I'M SORRY ALREADY!!!!

"1.) Until an admin feels lenient and sets you free again. In practice, you'll never get off."

AN administrator, stupid....that means mods as well...if it were Rukas, then he would say the....do you appreciate me calling you stupid?

tennis_dog said:
"1.) Until an admin feels lenient and sets you free again. In practice, you'll never get off."

AN administrator, stupid....that means mods as well...if it were Rukas, then he would say the....do you appreciate me calling you stupid?
No that doesnt include mods. There are few Administrators.

I think it would take a fair bit to get taken off probation. But I would rate it on the quality of contribution to the board over an extended period of time, not just simply coz it's been a while or whatever. So basically it is indefinite.

tennis_dog said:
its all good....i just want that cool Italian name under my username, thats all...the hell's a Sgarista?? or Castiglione?
"Known as the Honored Society among Mafiosi, the chain of command is organized in a pyramid similar to a modern corporate structure.

Capo di Tutti i Capi (the "Boss of Bosses", currently Bernardo "il trattore" Provenzano for the Sicilian Mafia; not applicable to the American Mafia)
Capo dei Capi Re (a title of respect given to a senior or retired member, equivalent to being a member emeritus)
Capo Crimini (a "Super Boss" known as a Don or "Godfather" of a crime family)
Capo Bastone (known as the "Underboss" is second in command to the Capo Crimini)
Consigliere (an advisor)
Contabile (a financial advisor)
Caporegime or Capodecina (a lieutenant who commands a "crew" of around ten Sgarriste or "soldiers")
Sgarrista or Soldati ("made" members of the Mafia who serve primarily as foot soldiers)
Picciotto (a low ranking member who serves as an "enforcer")
Giovane D'Onore (an associate member, usually someone not of Italian or Sicilian ancestry) "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online