Probation....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel gangsta now that im on probation...i get to go talk to an officer...wear an anklet thing taht tells where i am at all times...this is gonna be great...amara, you're a cutie....hehehehehe

hee hee i think ive been on 4 two years now, i posted a pic which contained too much flesh, was accidental, and 2 years ago, i was still immature and un e-aware...ah well, shit happens...

2pac4prez2004 said:
hee hee i think ive been on 4 two years now, i posted a pic which contained too much flesh, was accidental, and 2 years ago, i was still immature and un e-aware...ah well, shit happens...

yeah, two years ago you were 16 just like me...guess that's the age when we're retarded and we dont know what the hell we're saying or doing....which explains why you once thought a dead black man would be a president....haha, 16 year olds...gotta love em...

tennis_dog said:
yeah, two years ago you were 16 just like me...guess that's the age when we're retarded and we dont know what the hell we're saying or doing....which explains why you once thought a dead black man would be a president....haha, 16 year olds...gotta love em...

you did own me there :thumb: i was retarded, ah well...

yeah, but now its my turn....watch me shine...spread this board with my retardism....i think a dog can play tennis...but that's not what i was thinking when i first came up with this username...actually...i never came up with it...a friend did for a fantasy league freshman year, and it's stuck since....

_carmi

me, myself & us
Amara said:
You dont need one, you're with me, the female capo tutti frutti capi cap... which is even better than bossing around newbs. :thumb:
nice thats fine with me :)

i'm with amaraaaaaaaa *pulls tongue out to others*

tennis_dog said:
that is kinda wierd that soo many 16 year olds r on probation

and carmi, u hav ur fellow prostitutes as a crew, but im ur leader so i gess that doenst apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.