Private Messages - Suggestions

As for the confirmation receipts, doesnt really matter either way does it. I mean, when I send PMs I choose "ok" because I do like to know if they have been read. It doesn't take long for people to figure out, that if they don't want to use that, they can simply click "cancel." It's just a language thing, people pick up on it once they are used to it.
Amara, I'll take this as "its easier to leave things as they are." I wanted to bring this up to see if anything could be done. I appreciate the replies, and at least responses to the suggestions. I know there are things that are not worth venturing into because the work is too time consuming when there are other things to worry about.

Dave D

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Sorry to gatecrash the thread, but on the topic of PMs, I'd like to make the point that I still cannot read new PMs.

Also, I can't create new threads.
You post so much that the server probably thinks you are a virus :p

Oh that's right, laugh it up!

CalcuoCuchicheo is semi-disabled these days & Dave D ('The OG') makes fun of me? And you laugh?

How would you 3 like it if I ran up in your house with a stick & started prodding you? Then stabbed you in the fucking kneecaps so you couldn't walk?!!

Ah, who's laughing now.....?

Please, patch me up Doc!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.