Urban Legend Vs. Thug Motivation

• Young Jeezy - YEEEEAAAAHHH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T.I.P.

• Fuck The South

• Total voters
Damn...I'm the only one who though Thug Motivation came harder....I think his production was much better....only the DJ Toomp songs on Urban Legend go real hard....but on Thug Motivation 1 - 18....all dem tracks are crazy....I think T.I. got him beat w/ Trap Muzik...but Young Jeezy takes this one....yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah

Damn....why everybody hatin on the South....just cuz we blew up quick??

Fuck Ying Yang Twinz, Fuck Master P,

But Ludacris, Lil Scrappy, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, T.I., Outkast, Goodie Mob, Scarface, Chamillionaire, UGK, Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Trick Daddy, Da Backwudz, Young Buck, DJ Smallz, DJ Drama, DJ Rapid Ric, DJ OG Ron C, Lil Flip are all too thoed......we got skill....and we gon keep comin for ya.....

txbarrebaby said:

Fuck Ying Yang Twinz, Fuck Master P,

But Ludacris, Lil Scrappy, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, T.I., Outkast, Goodie Mob, Scarface, Chamillionaire, UGK, Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Trick Daddy, Da Backwudz, Young Buck, DJ Smallz, DJ Drama, DJ Rapid Ric, DJ OG Ron C, Lil Flip are all too thoed......we got skill....and we gon keep comin for ya.....
I only said that because I haven't heard neither albums, but I still hate the South for the most part, they're ruining rap. :mad::thumb:

No love for David Banner?

S O F I S T I K said:
Yeah, and now they jumping on your dick, huh?
Not sure what you mean....people from the Midwest & East still hatin on the South...not sure why though... West still really cool....Southern artists be fuckin with the Bay Area a lot....I am just speculating because the south is outselling everyone except Shady/Aftermath right now

Lil Jon - Crunk Juice
Ludacris - Red Light District
T.I. - Urban Legend
Mike Jones - Who is Mike Jones (Personally can't stand that shit)
Outkast - Speakerboxx/Love Below
Lil Flip - U Gotta Feel Me
Young Buck - Straight Outta Cashville

The latests albums of all these artists went at least Platinum, some 2x platinum...

and Young Jeezy just dropped, Slim Thug just dropped...we'll see how they do

-Bun B, Chamillionaire, Paul Wall...all about to drop ATL & Houston runnin the game...and it seems like NYC getting jealous.....

Bigg Limn

Staff member
How U gunna say the South blew up quick when theyve been doin music for as long as the rest of us; and their artists R just recently starting to get a lot of attention/"blow up?" If I was gunna call it anything I'd call it blowing up slow as fuck.

txbarrebaby said:

Ludacris, OutKast, Goodie Mob and Scarface are the only guys on that list who can fuck with dudes in NYC on a lyrical level.

Lil Wayne, T.I., Chamillionaire, and UGK are all average MCs.

Slim Thug, Trick Daddy, Young Buck (his delivery is tyte though), and Lil Flip are all below average.

Lil Scrappy, Young Jeezy, Paul Wall, and Mike Jones are pure garbage.

I haven't heard anything from Da Backwudz, DJ Smallz (I think I've heard this name though somewhere), DJ Drama, DJ Rapid Ric, or DJ OG Ron C.

For all those MCs average and above, there are 10 more from NYC that are better than them. Sorry to say, but people who listen to alotta mainstream music just tend to be slower than people who search for music on their own rather than let a DJ who's being paid off by record companies choose what they listen to.

I know the south been making music for as long as the East coast...only thing is...its all been indpendent...no majors (in houston at least) except the Geto Boys...and then Lil Flip....in ATL...it was Outkast....Florida Trick Daddy....Artists like Lil Flip, Chamillionaire, Ludacris, T.I., Da Backwudz, Bun B, Paul Wall, Young Jeezy..have all blown up real quick since their major label record debut....sold a mil out the gate...somethin that a lot of NYC artists haven't done wit their first release....but as I said before

FUCK YING YANG TWINZ, FUCK BABY, FUCK MIKE JONES, the south has crazy lyricism...its just mixed with balla rap

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.