paris hilton feat ???? (yonkers rapper)

Tupac Tha Great said:
Off topic i know but does anyone else think Paris Hilton to be an ugly bitch.I see her picture all over papers as if she is gorgeous or sumthin.My dog is better looking.
I aslo think that she's ugly but when money and fame surrounds somebody people often overlook many things.

Tupac Tha Great said:
They collaberated with Biggie because they were signed to the same label and were subsequently dropped.
They were never dropped, they forced Puffy to allow them to leave. He sidelined them but in the same he didn't want to give them a freedom. It wasn't easy situation so Dee and Waah Dean (masterminds of Ruff Ryders) orchestrated whole 'Free Lox' campaign. I think that they payed Puffy 2 millions just to allow The Lox to sign with them. But, some strange agreement was made considering their publishing and Puffy had part of their money for all these years.

Sarr said:
jada is a fag yes. I lost alot of respect for him when he was on the radio CRYING about his publishing
Jadakiss was't crying. He was frustrated.

I don't know why but on this board a lot of people hate on D-Block. When they speak about Gay-Unit they are like 'f*** them' but whenever comes something about D-Block vs. Gay-Unit situation they are 'D-Block is wack and Gay-Unit makes good music'.:confused:

At the end, Fataldawg great post. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.