paris hilton feat ???? (yonkers rapper)

this song is hot and i believe it might be a storch production................................and if you didn't know its paris hilton feat jadakiss fighting over me (and the hood won't be mad at you jada - get ya paper homie, well maybe fitty only ha ha you beat him to it)

beat is FIRE......i know PARIS can't sing but this sounds ALOT LIKE GWEN STEFFANI, WHO CAN SING, and the beat and flow is BANANNASSSSSS, props to www.hiphoponline.net/rap/

http://rapidshare.de/files/19754472/...otNET.mp3.html

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
haha jada is broke he will do anything for money so its cool

link doesnt work, anybody else got one?

This is a(nother) big downfall for Jadakiss. Of course, he's frustrated, but this? As for the Scott Storch, he could have tons of tight beats (you must admit that) but he's still annoying punk. From Hip-Hop to pop, from pop to country?:p

HellRazor05 said:
The song ain't all that but still, I wouldn't go as far as to say its a "big downfall for Jadakiss." It's Paris Hilton, shit's gonna sell regardless.
50 Cent also sells a lot... For me, this is still an unacceptable combination.

HellRazor05 said:
The song ain't all that but still, I wouldn't go as far as to say its a "big downfall for Jadakiss." It's Paris Hilton, shit's gonna sell regardless.
Hellrazor, this further proves my point that d-block is wack :)

Bobby Sands

Jadakiss is a complete and utter fag.He jumps at every opportunity to appear on r n b artist's tracks.50 Cent has far more credibility to me than Jadakiss.Besides he is a shit rapper that has released garbage albums.In fact D-block are total fucking rubbish.Has a D-Block member ever put out anything above mediocre?I cant believe people consider them to be good.They are obviously thick fuckers as well after the whole Puffy publishing saga.Im not a fan of 50 Cent or G-unit but i will say this:

50 Cent and G-Unit >>>>>>>>>> Jadakiss and D-Block.In both music terms and credibility.People seem to think that it is "cool" to like Jadakiss and D-Block for dissin 50 Cent,but they are the exact same if not worse than 50.At least 50 Cent and G-Unit have put out some good music.

Off topic i know but does anyone else think Paris Hilton to be an ugly bitch.I see her picture all over papers as if she is gorgeous or sumthin.My dog is better looking.

Sarr

jada is a fag yes. I lost alot of respect for him when he was on the radio CRYING about his publishing

i hate that "hhhaaaaeee" sound he makes, and his flow is boring

everything 50 said about him is true...the shit jada raps he has...isnt his...he talks that rich shit but his jewels arent even his

my 2 cents

If you made it this far down the thread, all you need to know is in Tupac Tha Great's post (barring the fact that Sheek Louch has great talent but whack albums).

Bobby Sands

Originally Posted by HellRazor05
Just because he hops on a new remix once in a while doesn't make him a fag. It's more exposure for him, which he could use. And I guess every other rapper that appears on R&B tracks is a fag too, 2Pac was a complete homo, as is Snoop, DMX, Nas, 50 Cent, etc. The Lox collaborate with everyone, it's nothing new, it's been going on since the late 90's.

Yes 2Pac,DMX and Nas collaberated with r n b artists but did they appear on every album released by r n b artists.Nearly every r nbb album that comes out you see a song featuring Jadakiss.Snoop is also a major culprit.Its ok to collaberate every now and again but rappers that over do it sicken me.

Originally Posted by HellRazor05
That's a matter of opinion. His albums wouldn't have sold at all if they were "garbage." And it's obvious to me that your not familiar with D-Block before they were D-Block. The Lox have been putting out hits since '96, not to mention they've worked with pretty much everyone in the rap business. But how could I have forgotten that people like Biggie, DMX, Jay-Z & Nas were only looking for the worse rappers in the game to collaborate with? My mistake. And anyone who likes Jadakiss and them just cuz they dissed 50 probably just found out about them. I'm not gonna deny 50 & G-Unit put out good music but let's not forget, not everyone has Dr. Dre & Eminem behind them when their working on their albums.
Do u think im stupid.Of course i know D-Block were formally the Lox.And for your information i have every Lox/D-Block album released and i think they are all garbage with the exception of Style P's A Gangster and a Gentleman which is only ok.

They collaberated with Biggie because they were signed to the same label and were subsequently dropped.

Biggie also collaberated with Shaquile O'Neill.Does that make Shaq a good rapper?

DMX has collaberated with some of the worst pieces of shit ive ever heard.

Nas had Bravehearts as his crew.Were they good rappers?

Jay-Z sampled the team tune from "Annie" on a track.So maybe his judgement isnt always the best.

BTW,im not a fan of 50 Cent or G-Unit.

Nah, I can dig em both, I'm not taking sides on the G-Unit/D-Block beef.

but damn, Paris? Good business move, bad street move. But I guess it really doesn't matter if your not reppin the streets any more.

Didnt hear the Paris Hilton song.. i'm sure the best part is probaly Jada's verse though..

I like Jada and the Lox.. Definately been killin it for the past 10 years or so. Now, i'm not tryin to diss any one but I noticed that everyone dissin jada/the lox in this thread arent from the U.S.. The reason why i bring that up is cuz most of their hottest lines and punchlines have slang that, if your not from the U.S., your gonna have no clue what he's talking about.. For example:

"Ima get bucks like milwaukee cuz like sam i could sell"

"Tell him what I'ma do fill him with 40 plus shots like amadu"

"Lightin fanatic fires burning flesh like im inside the house of david koresh"

and also when hes talkin about quarter waters, canal street, grants, doin %85 percent, again, this isnt a diss towards anyone in any country, i'm just sayin that unless you grew up in American society, your probaly not gonna have any idea of what alot of their lines really mean or how sick some of their lines really are.

Sarr

hellrazor go here;

soundclick.com/sarr

click "hi-fi' on the song "power" im the MC on the hook and on the 2nd verse and second half of the 3rd verse...the shit you heard from me was when i first started rapping

and sorry bro, but jada was crying on the radio...i heard it his voice was breaking

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.