Pac not on Doggfather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghetto_Ghost said:
i heard pac and snoop weren't cool in the end because snoop had gone on the radio and said that he was cool with Bad Boy and that they make alrite music. sumthin like that.

yeah thats true because
snoop said he wanna work with notorius big and puff daddy

Snoop said in an interview that he didnt want to capitalize off of pac since he died shortly before that. There were tracks with pac that was supposed to be on the album but he took them off. I cant remember what interview that was but im pretty sure it was an interview about pac

they had a little beef when snoop said in an interview with a radio station in new york that he's cool with bad boy and that Pac is the only one to have beef with them and that pissed Pac off.. the beef didn't escalate though and i think that Streetlife was supposed to be on Doggfather but snoop dropped out of respect to Pac..

lii

suge said (haha so i dont know how true it is) that tupac made a whole 'hit em up' style diss to snoop and its just sitting around with the rest of his music but he wont release it bcuz he thought it was just tupac letting off some steam and he was angry when he was doing it so maybe he didnt really feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.