oppinions on the new game single "strip club (lets ride)"?

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
LINK:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/the_game_-_lets_ride_strip_club_-_radio_rip-mp3.html

anyway...the beat is fucking CRAZY! havent heard a commercial beat this classic since 'how we do'

hook is sick (he really copied 50cents style though)

lyrics are PATHETIC again. he names dr dre about 20 times, eminem about 10 times and everybody else. and haha this guy is in denial he is still repping aftermath even though they dropped him
"if you ever knew dre, youd say i was the new dre" - haha

he tries to imitate dr dre's voice?? what the fuck is this about? he sounds exactly like dr dre at some points...listen and you will see

good song...bad namedropping as usual...funny line though;

"bounce like you got hydrolics in your G-string"

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Post the link to the song--edit it in ur first post and/or post it in a new "post", you'll be fine--it wont be moved.

didnt it say, it was gonna release on the 7th of november b4? they changed release dates?

Sarr

if he didnt make songs like this his album wont sell...

same goes for guys like dre,50,banks etc

speaking of banks...damn looks like he is going to flop BADLY

that makes the last 3 G-unit albums failures (mobb deep,yayo and now banks)

Sarr said:
if he didnt make songs like this his album wont sell...
I'm not hating on this type of song, I'm just saying that this specific song sucks. Game's voice just doesn't work for songs like this, plus the beat is pretty lame. I don't see it being catchy at the club or on air, the beat is so empty-sounding and very Dre-wannabe-ish. Definitely one of Storch's lamer beats.

Sarr

fair enough, i actually think the beat is the best thing about the song, and the hook is deffinetly catchy. Just dont like the lyrics and the wanabe dre impersonation

how did yayo flop? his ass sold 600,000 more then he would of if he wasn't with g-unit. mobb deep were the real flops.

this song sucks. one blood mops this one up and down the floor.

Sarr

^
yayo went Gold? i heard he sold like, 200 000 copies

doesnt really matter, i like G-unit but yayo sounds like a clown

Sarr said:
^
yayo went Gold? i heard he sold like, 200 000 copies

doesnt really matter, i like G-unit but yayo sounds like a clown
nah he's over gold by now iirc. only reason he sold is because marvin bernard is part of the unit.

now mobb deep is a different story lmao prodigy has a g unit tat on his hand now lmao

This track is hot! Sounds alot better in my stereo then it doesn comin from my pc speakers. But yea he does sound alot like Dre on this song.. The first ten seconds of the song i was like "Oh shit, Dre's on it", but then I relized it was Game.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.