one-2 ft. crooked i - the mothaf**king w

PaulyPac said:
d-dot you like that track ?
damn! this shit is crazy man, Treacherous is doing it big, I underestimated one-2 man, I thought crooked was gonna shit on him on the track but dude held his ground man, u got anymore tracks from him?

one-2 is a great rapper, hes got a mixtape out very soon and working on an album

you might have heard him on the young boss vol 1 mixtape on the track phony
go to the treacherous site theres 2 of his songs on there, one with big syke and another

this song is sick as hell. and for u dont know. ONe-Two is a young Armenian rapper, from the Los Angeles area. he is gonna make it big. its nice to see an Armenian rapper make it in the game these days. props to One-two

daaaaaaaaaamn, sounds like a dre classic beat :D wow crook came off good.

Now Playing: One-2 (feat Crooked I) MothaFucking W - [01:50m of 03:51m/160Kbps/44KHz/4.41 Mb]

im feelin one-2 fast flow, he shitted on crook :eek:

nah he didnt shit on crooked, his always got a fast flow but simple lyrics, crooked i got the more complexed rhymes, ill up his other tracks soon

one-2 comes good sometimes, sometimes not so good

have you heard his song with big syke ?

come on man his flow shitted all over crook. its not alwayz about lyricism, its also bout other shit lyk charisma humour different sides to ur character.

hook it up.

i liked crooks lyrics better but ok

u can get 2 one-2 songs from the treacherous website

hes got a song with jayo felony which will be up soon

you prob already heard the song with k-young i posted a few weeks ago

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.