one-2 ft. crooked i - the mothaf**king w

I like One 2s flow. I don't like Crooked I though. I didn't like him before this song, and I still don't like him. And in my opinion, the other dude comes off alot better than Crooked I on this song. Thanks for posting it anywayz, laterz.

ah get the fuck outta here you wouldnt know a real lyricist if he slapped you in the face, if you dont like crooked i why do you always post on the crooked i threads ?

crooked i's lyrics are alot better than one-2s on this song, but one-2 comes off good though, crooked i used more of a slower flow on this track

PaulyPac said:
ah get the fuck outta here you wouldnt know a real lyracist if he slapped you in the face

Just because I don't like Crooked I, doesn't give you the right to judge me as to what, and who I like. Hate it or love it, i dont care. Don't get your knickers in a twist, because I don't like the dude you love.

L8rz

PaulyPac said:
ah get the fuck outta here you wouldnt know a real lyracist if he slapped you in the face, if you dont like crooked i why do you always post on the crooked i threads ?

crooked i's lyrics are alot better than one-2s on this song, but one-2 comes off good though, crooked i used more of a slower flow on this track
Because i'm giving my feedback on the song. expect criticm aswell. Only because you love him, doesnt mean everyone on the boards loves him too

D-dot said:
damn Robbo get off the thread, u know u love Crooked I, u are always postin on crooked I's thread damn! get off his dick!
:rolleyes: i reply to most threads. And if i dont like the song after downloading it, or one of the rappers on it, i'll say. Some people have different tastes than others :rolleyes: :eek:

I ain't replying no more, i've said what I want, and thats that ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.