Old School Rap: For people age 25 and up

VENOMOUS said:
im riding nas dick?how? please elaborate.But in the mean time ill just own 4 now
Oh oh oh but you heard it when it 1st dropped? by the way did you read bank robbers sig? You know one of the posters you respect so much.
Four posts in this thread by you and NOT ONE post is on topic.

And I dont understand your comment about Illmatic:

"oh oh oh but you heard it when it first dropped.

What's sad is that it seems you and Hurts only post on this board to make attacks on me.

jason_g_718 said:

What's sad is that it seems you and Hurts only post on this board to make attacks on me.
not as bad as posting on this board to make a fool of yourself.!
but your post's are so ignorant and quotable,
i could drag up 1094 of your posts' and you woulda made a clown of yourself in atleast 800 of them (dont make me do it)

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
What the fuck are you talking about? :confused:

BTW, that is now post 5 by you in this thread that is off topic.

Freeposter.
lol Omg i cant believe your 28 typing shit like"freeposter" You r so fucking lame.stay off the oxycontin

How about all of you shut the fuck up, and quit looking for some pathetic little bitch way to have a dig at Jason. Read the thread. He brings up plenty of old school rappers, but ofcoarse - since he isn't that big of a fan of Illmatic it means he knows fuck all. The holy sacred bible Illmatic - broaden your fucking minds a little.

Shut the fuck up, stick to the topic, and discuss it.

Frank Grimes said:
not as bad as posting on this board to make a fool of yourself.!
but your post's are so ignorant and quotable,
i could drag up 1094 of your posts' and you woulda made a clown of yourself in atleast 800 of them (dont make me do it)
ROFL. served. and as for callin me a 'fuckin idiot' for real whos talkin bout freeposters when ur 'boy' mc mufasa wtf iz he doin ??
oh wait since he rydin on u, my bad with u, itz cool.

az for ur age, i ASKED if ur 28 or not, there u go catchin feelins. do wateva now, i aint gonna holla atcha.
ur the stanley cup winner, take it like a man.

VENOMOUS

MC mufasa said:
How about all of you shut the fuck up, and quit looking for some pathetic little bitch way to have a dig at Jason. Read the thread. He brings up plenty of old school rappers, but ofcoarse - since he isn't that big of a fan of Illmatic it means he knows fuck all. The holy sacred bible Illmatic - broaden your fucking minds a little.

This has nothing to do with illmatic it has everything to do with him switching his shit around(how the hell are you 28 and never heard illmatic but you claim to a hiphop head) so he can look right.The only reason why im clowning him is the fact he told me i dont know my shit and had the nerve to tell bank robber thanks 4 putting me in check.
But thats minor shit ill leave him 4 now capn save a hoe.By the way nice topic jason.

VENOMOUS

MC mufasa said:

This has nothing to do with illmatic it has everything to do with him switching his shit around(how the hell are you 28 and never heard illmatic but you claim to a hiphop head) so he can look right.The only reason why im clowning him is the fact he told me i dont know my shit and had the nerve to tell bank robber thanks 4 putting me in check.
But thats minor shit ill leave him 4 now capn save a hoe.By the way nice topic jason.

MC mufasa said:

:thumb:

sniper said:
ROFL. served. and as for callin me a 'fuckin idiot' for real whos talkin bout freeposters when ur 'boy' mc mufasa wtf iz he doin ??
oh wait since he rydin on u, my bad with u, itz cool.

az for ur age, i ASKED if ur 28 or not, there u go catchin feelins. do wateva now, i aint gonna holla atcha.
ur the stanley cup winner, take it like a man.
If your post actually made sense, I'd know what you were trying to say.

Go back to school and learn about complete sentences, proper punctuation and capitalization.

VENOMOUS

but your 28 without a job and still living at home with mommy^^^^ so you shouldnt be telling anyone what to do lol just j/k

jason_g_718 said:
If your post actually made sense, I'd know what you were trying to say.

Go back to school and learn about complete sentences, proper punctuation and capitalization.
:rolleyes: I could read it. I know what he meant how come you can't are you trying to clown him? Please save it you are not good at it so now pplz get back on topic because yall lame.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.