OK I got something to say

linx

Staff member
Frank Grimes said:
btw when it comes to people are preachin about "opening up" and giving new music a try and "missing out" and so on, i really do hope your listening to all genre's or else there contradicting themselves terriblly, very drastically
Not really. There are different types and sounds of hiphop music.

linx

Staff member
"btw when it comes to people are preachin about "opening up" and giving new music a try and "missing out" and so on, i really do hope your listening to all genre's or else there contradicting themselves terriblly, very drastically"

What I said makes perfect sense man. I don't listen all all genre's of music, but how does that mean i'm contradicting myself terribly and very drastically? When I tell someone to give something new a try in hiphop, it makes perfect sense because there are alot of different sounds in hiphop music. For instance, I know this dude that is like obsessed with G-Unit. I told him to "try something new" and I was still talking about rap music. I burned some shit for him such as Foreign Exchange, Little Brother and Justus League.

:thumb:

LinX` said:
"btw when it comes to people are preachin about "opening up" and giving new music a try and "missing out" and so on, i really do hope your listening to all genre's or else there contradicting themselves terriblly, very drastically"

What I said makes perfect sense man. I don't listen all all genre's of music, but how does that mean i'm contradicting myself terribly and very drastically? When I tell someone to give something new a try in hiphop, it makes perfect sense because there are alot of different sounds in hiphop music. For instance, I know this dude that is like obsessed with G-Unit. I told him to "try something new" and I was still talking about rap music. I burned some shit for him such as Foreign Exchange, Little Brother and Justus League.

:thumb:
ok, but u know what i mean. if your saying how people need to open up and appreciate music and your still floating around in the same genre, then the same could be said back to you. but your defintely right people need to explore more hip hop.

linx

Staff member
Yeah I see what you are saying. Someone could definitely say that to me. But i'd tell them to respect the fact that I REALLY love hiphop music and I choose not to listen to any other types of music because I just get into hiphop music like nothing else. Besides, i'm not one of those people that listen to hiphop and says "fuck everything else". I respect other kinds of music and all of that stuff. No matter the situation, you gotta give props where they are do. If someone is talented, they're talented.:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.