Ok... I Dont Think 50 Is Gay But...

Big Flipp said:
diddy can pull some shit like that off and still look straight but when 50 tries to do it shit just looks fruity. What the hell was he thinking?
P. Diddy always looks gay IMO. 50 looks like he's trying to look GQ here.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I don't see what's fruity. You know how big that mag is? For a rapper like 50 to be on there, there's something ppl see in him.

Fuck it, if they ripped a shirt for me and said ''We're going to put you on GQ'' I'd go for it, and I'm sure 95% of you would also.

PuffnScruff

FlipMo said:
I don't see what's fruity. You know how big that mag is? For a rapper like 50 to be on there, there's something ppl see in him.

Fuck it, if they ripped a shirt for me and said ''We're going to put you on GQ'' I'd go for it, and I'm sure 95% of you would also.
oh i would too. i would walk around with a book bag full of the issue and give it out to every hot girl i saw and say "hey, you ever been with a guy who made the cover of GQ"

but i still think its looks a little fruity.

FlipMo said:

aint no hate for him bein on the cover of GQ.

the hate is the gayass outfit.

if he woulda jus got on there wit'a fitted and a beater he woulda got more respect than some wind blowin' supernig stuff.

FlipMo said:

listen.. i dont care what they see in him.. the picture is very homo. i have no hate for 50 and i am a slight fan, but that shyt is mad gay

no doubt it will on help his image thou

If the nigga was gangsta, he would be on the mag with 2 fucking bazookaz aimed at the camera man and they should edit four arms into the picture to make him look like goro from mortal kombat.

Meal Ticket said:
aint no hate for him bein on the cover of GQ.

the hate is the gayass outfit.

if he woulda jus got on there wit'a fitted and a beater he woulda got more respect than some wind blowin' supernig stuff.
LMAO @ supernig!!! and the Goro from MK commet!!! He totally looks like him lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.