Official Tony Yayo tracklisting.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
Can you elaborate more on this. Like why you think he will sell or even outsell the game? I really don't see it at all, just another rapper from G-Unit thats all.

Just from the obvious connection you can see between him and 50. It looks a lot more real than any other G-Unit connection. They look like they are having fun in the videos.

The tracks he has released are catchy and will get played heavily in clubs and on MTV.

50 Cent is on his album.

Eminem is on his album.

He has hot producers working on his album.

He has been to jail. Jail = Cool.

Pittsey said:
Just from the obvious connection you can see between him and 50. It looks a lot more real than any other G-Unit connection. They look like they are having fun in the videos.

The tracks he has released are catchy and will get played heavily in clubs and on MTV.

50 Cent is on his album.

Eminem is on his album.

seriously pitts, even g-units biggest dickryders on other forums aint hyped bout this album
hes not gettin alot of spins for so seductive.
em isnt exactly number one anymore.
50 cent is better off killin yayo's album and puttin out mops.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Frank Grimes said:
yea,especially the ass raping's *Reminisces back on the days i spent in silverwater maximum security*
We should have a jail section on this forum. A place where we share kites and bribe each other with cigarettes. Oh the glory.

sniper said:
seriously pitts, even g-units biggest dickryders on other forums aint hyped bout this album
hes not gettin alot of spins for so seductive.
em isnt exactly number one anymore.
50 cent is better off killin yayo's album and puttin out mops.
Yeah. But no-one likes Yayo. So I'm going to. Whether I am wrong or not.
Eminem still drops a hot 16 now and then. Especially on guest spots. And his hooks are catchy as hell. Plus if an album like Encore can sell 4M he still has plenty of loyal/dumb fans.

And as for your last comment. "What Cha talkin' 'bout Willis". I hate MOP, please don't say it's true.

Pittsey said:

50 Cent is on his album.

Eminem is on his album.

Well without radio airplay which will make you or break you I don't see him selling as much as you predicted earlier. 50 Cent on the album is a plus but he was as well in Young Buck and Lloyd Banks albums and didn't do as great so I am predicting the same. Granted having Eminem in the album is the real plus here but I am a betting man and I don't think it will do anything.

The reason be it is of course airplay and also the fact that Kanye West's album is being released as well on the same date as Yayo's and he has been getting alot of radio ariplay and TV airplay here in Cali so I know he will outsell Yayo

Im looking forward to this, Yayo has the ability to make a decent club song but can also switch his style up and come serious. Thats why i like him and will give his album a chance.

yayo is good he has sum good songs he will not outsell ne1 else in gunit but...
and of course he is gunna dick ride its coz he has2 so that he can survive in gunit. i doubt he wanna end up like the game coz he didnt suck hard enough

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.