Official Tony Yayo tracklisting.

01. Intro (prod. Eminem)
02. This is it ft. Lloyd Banks (prod. Sha Money XL)
03. Homicide (prod. Focus)
04. So Seductive ft. 50 Cent (Prod. Punch)
05. Live by the Gun (prod. Dr Dre)
06. Pimpin (prod. Jonathan Rotem)
07. Curious ft. Joe (prod. Scott Storch)
08. Dear Suzie (prod. Hi Tek)
09. From Streets 2 Dreams ft. M.O.P (prod. Buckwild)
10. Project Princess ft. Olivia (prod.C Styles)
11. G Shit ft. Mobb Deep (prod. Havoc)
12. You Don't Love me ft. G-Unit (prod. Sam Sneed)
13. Straight Thuggin ft. Young Buck (prod. Chad Beat & Sha Money XL)
14. Drama Setter ft. Eminem & Obie Trice (prod. Eminem)
15. Still in the Hood ft. Kokane (prod. Nick Peace)
16. Gangsta Gangsta ft. Spider Loc (prod. Needlez)
17. Doin' Good (in the Hood) ft. Jagged Edge (prod. Red Spyda)
18. Bonus Track (prod. The Alchemist)

http://www.90bpm.net/php/actualites/2005/07/426.html

^^ definitely Dr. Dre

Tracklist actually looks good.. Yayo's increasingly wack ass will likely be saved by the producers. Havoc, Scott Storch, Dre, Hi-Tek, Buckwild, Red Spyda, Focus... daaaamn.

7 Syns

By all accounts Yayo should have alot to talk about on this record, seeing it's his debut his got his life story to unveil up to now. Including how it was before 50 blew up, when 50 blew up and his bid-time.

If however, he does touch on those subjects and how he touches on those subjects is another story. I used to find Yayo entertaining, his by no means a great rapper but he had the ability to flip his style from your average "bang-bang" type of fiasco's to signs of being comedic and even deep. Eg. Fat Chicks & G-Unit Soldiers Ride Out.

The beats will be, or atleast should be banging. It all lies with how Yayo comes on the mic, im expecting a 3*** star LP. No more, no less. But at the same time I have no real expectations, i'll take it in my ears as it's delivered.

peace.

that live by the gun song he took Outlawz beat n usin they shit on his shit.They said Focus produced the beat.dre is a bitch 1st he get some1 to write his own raps then now he a ghost beat maker now.i just looked in the Outlawz 4 Life book n it say Focus of Aftermath.tony mayo cd will b trash just like all the shit they put out ,50 wrote 99.1` percent of the cd .he cant rap no way!!!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I have liked most of the Yayo tracks I've heard recently.

So Seductive has grown on me and I'm suprised how catchy it is. And in the video 50 and
Yayo complement each other very well. And Yayo does take center stage on that screen, he has a charisma.

I think he may suprise everyone and could even sell more than Game.

Pittsey said:
I have liked most of the Yayo tracks I've heard recently.

So Seductive has grown on me and I'm suprised how catchy it is. And in the video 50 and
Yayo complement each other very well. And Yayo does take center stage on that screen, he has a charisma.

I think he may suprise everyone and could even sell more than Game.
Thats pretty strong words there Pittsey. I highly dobut it will happen though. The Game has all the airwaves here in Cali and the only thing that I have heard about Yayo is his single. I don't know about the airwaves in the east coast but I am a betting man that it won't happen. It will sell as much as Young Buck's album or the rest of the GGGGGGG- Unit's album put together.

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
Thats pretty strong words there Pittsey. I highly dobut it will happen though. The Game has all the airwaves here in Cali and the only thing that I have heard about Yayo is his single. I don't know about the airwaves in the east coast but I am a betting man that it won't happen. It will sell as much as Young Buck's album or the rest of the GGGGGGG- Unit's album put together.
I live in the south and down here he barley has a buzz, it could be different on the east coast though.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
XXL reviewed Yayo's album. Gave it an XL.

Also reviewed Proof's 'Searching for Jerry Garcia' and gave it a M.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.