**Official** knowledge of slang origin Thread**

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
From Rap Dictionary
[edit]
noun

dub

1. 20" car wheel rim. "Can I get a woop woop to these niggaz from all my bitches who don't got love for niggaz without dubs" -- Jay Z (Can I get a...)A
2. Another word for dancing (grinding)
3. A 20 sack of weed.
4. A 20 dollar bill.
5. A special way of remixing a bass-line, or a special kind of bass-line

[edit]
verb

dub

1. to over exaggerate a situation or an issue

Preach

dub is slang for 20" rims and for "W"(throwing a dub which means making a W with your fingers, dub c as in WC the rapper, and so on)

the only thing i'm really wondering about is "one-time".

Zimbabwe said:
Another reason for 5-0

A 5.0 liter Ford Mustang, which is used as a police vehicle in some areas.
No, Maybe some cat's did that later but NO!

Mustangs for one where only used for State Patrol, they don't go looking for Drug Dealers much.

Rizzle said:
dub is slang for 20" rims and for "W"(throwing a dub which means making a W with your fingers, dub c as in WC the rapper, and so on)

the only thing i'm really wondering about is "one-time".
"One Time" also is Refrance to the Police, I however don't have a clue as to the orgin.

Preach

^^
yeah i know its meaning but i'm wondering why "one time" means police lol. maybe because all it takes is them busting you one time and you're in it for life :D

Rizzle said:
^^
yeah i know its meaning but i'm wondering why "one time" means police lol. maybe because all it takes is them busting you one time and you're in it for life :D
Honestly I have always thought it was something along those lines also.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.