Obie Trice's "Second Rounds On Me"

jeremy said:
I liked a lot of the beats from LTTG, just not what Eminem did with 2Pacs voice over them. If you block out the messed up 2Pac vocals there and some great beats in there.
Totally agree, Thugs get lonely too and uppercut have both tight beats.

S. Fourteen

Diddy7 said:
I really hope he blows this time. He flopped like shit last time around. Did he even go gold or is eminem doing him a favor?
Cheers went platinum.

Not sure what to think of the 10 tracks by Eminem. Could be good or could be bad. I hope he brings some We Ain't & I'm Supposed To Die Tonight type shit, or better.

*waits*

HellRazor05 said:
10 songs by eminem? after what happened with loyal to the game? i wouldnt expect much outta this album, obies not that great anyway.
Its obvious that Em will actually take time with the beats for Obie...

i think ems gonna be a great producer but hes pretty new at it so give him some time and stop flamin him with loyal to the game bullshit
i think he lacks of creativity right now, most of his beats dont have that unique sound :p
well i certainly dont have any probalem with him doign 10 tracks and i think its better for shady (label) and obie cause that can save some money :p

average man on cheers was the best track obie ever touched.. i hope there's atleast 1 gem like that on this album.. i'll give it a listen when i have the opportunity.

Leech316 said:
i think ems gonna be a great producer but hes pretty new at it so give him some time and stop flamin him with loyal to the game bullshit
i think he lacks of creativity right now, most of his beats dont have that unique sound :p
well i certainly dont have any probalem with him doign 10 tracks and i think its better for shady (label) and obie cause that can save some money :p
Umm, Em's not exactly "new" at producing. He produced a lot of songs on his own albums, take a look at liner notes instead of assuming Dre produced all his shit. ON MMLP, Dre only produced 4 songs, and I think Denaun from D-12 produced a couple. The rest were produced by Em. Even on his first album he produced a lot of songs. Now back to the topic. Beat wise, Cheers was a fantastic album, but personally I think Obie's flow is average. Hopefully he'll come better on this one.

it wont be better then his first album, remember 50 cent said in an interview that the massacre would be 10 times better then get rich or die trying, and it isnt even near as good

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online