Obie Trice's "Second Rounds On Me"

Its rumored that Eminem has produced 10 songs for Obie's upcoming 2nd album, "Second Rounds On Me". Eminem will be featured on 2 songs, this time Eminem wont be doing the chorus, Obie is doing 1 and the 2nd song is a shared chorus. "Well Known Asshole" and "Dont Come Down" are both expected to have a sequel song on the new LP. Other songs that are rumored are "Intoxicated", "Murder City" and "Vanquish".

Release date was set in May but right now theres no release date confirmed.
===================================================
Source: here
Also, several other sites with the same kind of information.
===================================================

This album seems great, maybe even better than "Cheer's".

Disscuss; more info need as well.

HellRazor05 said:
10 songs by eminem? after what happened with loyal to the game? i wouldnt expect much outta this album, obies not that great anyway.
I liked a lot of the beats from LTTG, just not what Eminem did with 2Pacs voice over them. If you block out the messed up 2Pac vocals there and some great beats in there.

HellRazor05 said:
10 songs by eminem? after what happened with loyal to the game? i wouldnt expect much outta this album, obies not that great anyway.

Man come on obie is pretty good. His worst song on his first album was Got some teeth or whatever its called. And that song was okay to listen to. I think it is gonna be pretty hot.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Obie is dope. His style is different. Flow wise.

Good name for an album though. 'Second Rounds On Me'

I like it. lol

Farzin

i wasnt too impressed with obie himself but i was very much impressed with the production on his last album. Overall i thought his last album was a god effort as mentioned before. I am not sure what i should think of eminem producing soo many tracks for 1 album. Most of his beats are made for himslef and usually dont suit anyone else. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online