Obie Trice's "Cheers"

sam15

Okay, is it just me, or is this album great, I love it. Almost every track is good, the only downside to the album is "Got Some Teeth", and maybe, "Spread Yo Shit". What do you guys think of this album?

^It flopped??? What were the sales???

Anyways it was a solid album I'd give it like 8/10. Some of Eminem's best production work like Average Man, Lady, We all Die one day and Never Forget Ya.

btw anyone else think Dre totally killed Obie on Shit Hits the Fan???

Beat wise that album was dope, but Obie's flow is only average, Em's production made this album shine. (Why couldn't he make beats like this for L2TG?) And yes, Dre totally killed Obie on Shit Hits The Fan. I Wonder who wrote it for him tho...

i like obie and i like his material i know a lot of people hate hom and stuff but he has good tracks imo...

got some teeth was humouristic mostly..

my fav is the set up and the remix which is even better... to me this is a good album...

Devious187 said:
Beat wise that album was dope, but Obie's flow is only average, Em's production made this album shine. (Why couldn't he make beats like this for L2TG?) And yes, Dre totally killed Obie on Shit Hits The Fan. I Wonder who wrote it for him tho...
em wrote his verse

Trump Tite said:
^It flopped??? What were the sales???

Anyways it was a solid album I'd give it like 8/10. Some of Eminem's best production work like Average Man, Lady, We all Die one day and Never Forget Ya.

btw anyone else think Dre totally killed Obie on Shit Hits the Fan???
man it flopped as an album half the songs were already out on mixtapes...plus if you are a rapper and u have Em on half ur shit u'll sell...so there ya go..it flopped...

a cool album, he got weird/bad flow though and beats were off the hook like a lotta other guys said here :)
however, the album lacks of the replay value, when i heard it for the first time i thogut he had some real good stuff then i played the cd a few times and after that i didnt really wanna listen to his stuff as they got old

and em wrote dres verse on shti htis the fan?

one mc on dj said:
man it flopped as an album half the songs were already out on mixtapes...plus if you are a rapper and u have Em on half ur shit u'll sell...so there ya go..it flopped...
What do you mean half the album was on mixtapes?? Only Shit Hits the Fan and We all Die one Day were on mixtapes.

Trump Tite said:
What do you mean half the album was on mixtapes?? Only Shit Hits the Fan and We all Die one Day were on mixtapes.
Oh yeah my bad

well the ones that were on the mixtapes kinda spoiled it and his singles werent good..so that totally turned me off...^

Leech316 said:
a cool album, he got weird/bad flow though and beats were off the hook like a lotta other guys said here :)
however, the album lacks of the replay value, when i heard it for the first time i thogut he had some real good stuff then i played the cd a few times and after that i didnt really wanna listen to his stuff as they got old

and em wrote dres verse on shti htis the fan?
:thumb: :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.