Obie Trice shot.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Rapper Obie Trice Shot In The Head

oh shit he got shot in the head? i didnt even read dat part...i hope hes ok.

Duke

Staff member
I doubt Obie would actually let himself get shot in the noggin for publicity. That would make him the most desperate person to move units in the history of mankind.

_carmi

me, myself & us
HellRazor05 said:
What part did he play in 8 Mile? I don't remember this...
neither do i. i think he was on the soundtrack of 8 mile (even then im not sure)

it would be really desesperate if that was a publicity stunt. whose enough crazy to get shot to move units damn

Onion Juice said:
I think its the part when there in that parking lot freestyling and Em tells the friend to beatbox slower.
yeah, but it's a little bit earlier than that. as soon as they go over to the freestyling cypher, there will be a man finishing up his freestyle. he's saying some shit like "Firey frame/ Try to refrain/". some shit like that i don't know what he's saying exactly. that is Obie, then right after Obie is when that lady starts spittin' hard (4got her name.)

obie trice shot

Advocate said:
omg guys you hear? obie got shot once! lets all go cop his interscope release!

you sound like a fucking moron. let me shoot you once and we will see if you think its worth it fucking idiot.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.