Obie Trice shot.

FroDawgg

http://www.comcast.net/music/index.jsp?cat=MUSIC&fn=/2005/12/31/294353.html

Rapper Obie Trice Shot on Detroit Freeway
By Associated Press
1 hour ago

DETROIT - Obie Trice was shot early Saturday while driving on a city highway, police said. Trice, a Detroit native and protege of Eminem, was on the Lodge Freeway at about 1:10 a.m. when his vehicle was shot at by someone in another car, said Michigan State Police Sgt. Mario Gonzales.

Trice managed to continue driving and exited the freeway in the suburb of Southfield, where his girlfriend, who also was in the vehicle, flagged down police, Gonzales said. The girlfriend wasn't wounded.

He was taken to Providence Hospital, where he was treated and released, said hospital spokesman Brian Taylor.

There were no suspects in the shooting, which was under investigation by state police detectives, Gonzales said.

Trice has performed on Eminem records and with 50 Cent. His 2003 debut album "Cheers" was produced by Eminem, and he also had a small part in the feature film "8 Mile."

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
obie trice shot

lol, didn't notice this was already made. I guess I'm late. Oh well, close my other one.

I'm gonna get his new album because I enjoyed his first.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
obie trice shot

hes always been talking bout getting shot at..and them nearly missing. well its bout time he got shot..
now we all know he hasnt been bullshitting.

hope hes aight

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.