Obama Wins!

G

G Font

and why do you think people this time can't pay their mortgages?
Do you really think that the trillions of dollars wasted on war is money that's reinvested in the everyday economy?

LOL for the other statements

yak pac fatal

lol i love how people think hes goin to make a big difference...
if u have learned thru out the years politicians are all talk and just cuz hes black, theres goin to be a difference? come on now

the war didnt fuck up the economy, corruption did

C

change...haha!!!

if he wanted to fix the economy...he has to kill the federal reserve...if you know any history the last 2 prez that tried to do this, got assassinated...

U

Unregistered4Obama

Most of you are all right, Hell with it! No change will happen.. Whats the point? LEts just kill ourselves before we die of being hungry and stuck out in the cold.. LEts spend the money we do have and blow our brains out... Why even try??? Were all screwed in the end right??If you dont believe or hope things change or get better why deal with life any longer?

Most of you are pathetic!!!!!!!!!! I dont need to say any names...

Quit with all this poor me bullshit! Change is like believing in God, if you dont believe in God then you dont feel his power, blessed or whatever you want to call it, If you dont believe in Change or hope for there being a change then you become too ignorant to see it when it happens..

Preach

I have a suspicion.

so there used to be this saying, "bush hates black people". a lot of black people are poor and think that a black president would change that? well, he won't, so all this awe over a black president is gonna die out, and black people are gonna start calling him white etc. just watch. it's black people's nature to blame something for their misery.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^Wow. Just wow.

Black people aren't happy about Obama's election just because they think he will help alleviate them out of poverty. They're happy because just some 42 years ago, MLK Jr. was stoned in Grant Park when he tried to make a speech. Do you see the significance here with Obama being elected President? America has come far since then, regardless whether he fits some imaginary "Real Black man" image or not.

Also, the quote you mentioned was what Kanye West said on national TV out of frustration for Bush' handling of Hurricane Katrina. I'd hardly call it a "saying".

ArtsyGirl

Hmm.. Some responses in here are really surprising. Lets face it there HAS to BE a president, and would you really think a Republican President would be able to save you from the financial hardships looming? The same party that helped put you in that situation? If your outgoing President put some reigns on your Banks, this situation may not have occurred. The fact that Obama is Black means that in one day your country has given millions a belief that their children can live out a dream to be the President (if that is what they dream). Whether he can or can't turn around your economy in his first year shouldn't be an expectation you have anyway, no President can do that with its current state. The people saying he wont do anything seem so sure, yet its only been one day. I predict if he does make a real change you'll be too bitter to even enjoy or accept it.

IN ONE DAY AMERICANS HELPED GIVE THE WORLD A BETTER IMPRESSION OF THEM AND GAVE US HOPE THAT BUSH'S REIGN OF TERROR AND STUPIDITY IS OVER!

The.Menace

Staff member
thx god he became president....if he can do the changes he talked about, we'll see. But it's def a sign, a symbol - and you can't take that away.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.