Next single for The Documentary

Marketing-wise Put you in the game would boost his sales to a point it's going to be crazy. But personally I'd prefer a track like Higher getting a video, these classical Dre beats are just too dangerous.

Peace

His next single definately wont be "Westside Story" since it features 50.

I dont think Runnin would be his next video/single whether cause Tony Yayo is on it the track. Them niggaz ain't squashed shit. Unless the replace Yayo's verse with somebody else.

I was watching mtv 2 and they had a commercial for a show called "making the video" and it showed game and 50 cent so im guessing its going to be westside story.

^^ it said 50 was there just for support.

"Dreams" is the next video single coming out, because they already filmed it, MTV was talking about it, having Mya, and a buncha other celebrities in it.

Gee, what a shocker, another Game and 50 video/single. :rolleyes: I already can't turn on the radio or TV without seeing or hearing them. There are good solo tracks on the album, why do they always gotta go with the 50 collabs?

Edit, just saw the post above, glad it's not another Game/50 vid, I would probably blow up my TV

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.