Newborn=The Seed Of Makaveli

Theres some guy on here dissing me because im promoting Newborn.Lets get one thing straight,if i like a rapper and i hear and see his potential then im gonna talk about him.I havent felt the same about a rapper since 2pac died.This guy Newborn is the one like Neo,its that serious.The music on soundclick aint even his heat,from what i hear it was rushed through and done months ago.This is his very first material.The new stuff ive heard from him is just amazing and it says on his page that he only takes like 10 to 15 minutes to do a song.This guy attacks the tracks like 2pac did.But im not gonna keep talking im just gonna let his music speak for itself.When he puts his new material on soundclick or when i get it from my cousin i will be sure to let yall know so you can see what im talking about with your own eyes and ears.JUST WAIT AND SEE

P.S. GO to www.soundclick.com/family1stmmi to hear what hes got right now,its old music but its still good and to the clown dissing me because im promoting,have a nice life because hating aint healthy,im just trying to be positive

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.