Newborn=The Seed Of Makaveli

Check out this cat from Nashville named newborn.This guy is the next one and i mean the next one to blow up the rap game.This guy has a couple of mixtapes out in the south and im telling you dude is amazing.Ive never heard a south rapper rap like this.He kinda has a 2pacess flow/melody in a lot of his songs and his lyrics show that hes influenced by 2pac.Ive been around Atlanta alot lately and from what im hearing he's screening label offers from Def Jam,Aftermath,and Columbia records.This kid is amazing,he flows with so much passion and energy its shocking especially coming from a guy from the south.Somebody has some of his music on soundclick at www.soundclick.com/family1stmmi so yall should check it out ASAP.Hopefully the guy will put the rest of his mixtape songs on there because from what ive heard the songs on soundclick aint even his real heat but its still great music.Im typing so much on this guy because i havent been so excited about a artist in such a long time and you shouldnt sleep on this much potential.Check this dude out seriously

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Man these dudes really think no-one will notice their post count.

Self-promotion ain't really the thing around here.

I was thinking the same.
But if it's good then it is cool. I haven't checked it out yet but I will. Although this isn't really the correct forum for it. And I like the pac comparison, I'm guessing because this is a 2pac forum. But I prefer original rappers, 2pac is mentioned on far too many tracks.

His flow is like pac. beats were good sept for like 5 of em. lyrics weren't bad, 1 or 2 lines were pac bitten but that's cool. if this ain't tha best stuff, then i would like to hear tha hot shit.

yeah not bad, can hear the 2pac influence in him.
not really feeling his voice but his flow is good and his lyrics are pretty good.

could blow up with better production and some work on the voice.

damn everybody talking about his name or other shit why they won't check him it's a 2Pac forum and he's heavily influenced by him so post it on the 2Pac board and it don't matter how many posts people got cause some people like myself don't post when the topic is stupid

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Man these dudes really think no-one will notice their post count.

Self-promotion ain't really the thing around here.
Im not on here self promoting myself,that aint me.Ive been a member on here for almost 2 years under the name Fatalveli but this site or my computer has been tripping on me and ive had 2 use this name.I havent been able 2 log on under my original name for some reason.I wasnt able 2 use this name a minute ago until i changed my password and i swear to that.I think this guys talent is enough promotion itself.This guy is a great artist that shouldnt be slept on at all.I feel something about this dude seriously,he is the one.I sent a e-mail to him 2 see when hell put the rest of his material on soundclick and i havent got a response yet,hopefully real soon.I think that most of the material on soundclick was his old stuff that wasnt done in the studio.The other material that ive heard sounds more professional like it was done in a studio.I really am excited about this cat.I heard a freestyle that he did to the Homies-N-Thugz beat that he did and he ripped the whole beat for 5 minutes!!!.I really dont know how 2 post audio but when i call my cousin who has this guys cd's im gonna see if he can help me put them on here so you guys can check out if i can get it before this guy puts the rest on soundclick.I swear 2 God yall are gonna see this guy on TV real soon because he will not be slept on.I will keep a update on this cat for you people 2 hear his material before he blows.Check the stuff out on soundclick at www.soundclick.com/family1stmmi Im telling you this guy is the truth.I know im typing like im his groupie or something but i cant help it,this guy has lit a fire in my belly and i have a passion for hip hop again and plus he reminds me of 2pac so much.Just check this guy out

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.