NEW YUKMOUTH INTERVIEW >> GAME WAS A STRIPPER << HAHAHA.

Exodus said:
game being a stripper = somewhat gay (still stipping 4 women, makes money)
yukmouth = owning a tape of game stripping (GAY!!!) lol
You not realizing that Yukmouth has REAL evidence for them dick riders = Homo dick rider

G-Unit supporters whine and complain that he Game was never a stripper or tongue ring this and that, well, here's some HARD PROOF
A gangster or hard ass thug aint gonna be a stripper man, think about it

"Exposed with your panties on" - Yukmouth in War Time

RichieRich69 said:
You not realizing that Yukmouth has REAL evidence for them dick riders = Homo dick rider

G-Unit supporters whine and complain that he Game was never a stripper or tongue ring this and that, well, here's some HARD PROOF
A gangster or hard ass thug aint gonna be a stripper man, think about it

"Exposed with your panties on" - Yukmouth in War Time
i wouldnt doubt game was some weird ass dude, but still, to have a tape of a guy strippin, isnt something u wanna tell ppl (unless ur a girl or a fag)

this might be like lloyd banks problem (mistaken idenity)

Keepin it a secret is worse. Come on, people are saying Game wasn't a stripper but he even admitted that shit.

Having that tape and showing people how much of a loser that wanksta is just shows how soft he really is. You know how humiliating that shit would be?

You obviously are tryna get Game side and you're not using any common sense

G-Unit is a facade!!

RichieRich69 said:
Keepin it a secret is worse. Come on, people are saying Game wasn't a stripper but he even admitted that shit.

Having that tape and showing people how much of a loser that wanksta is just shows how soft he really is. You know how humiliating that shit would be?

You obviously are tryna get Game side and you're not using any common sense

G-Unit is a facade!!
ok, so if u have 2 friends, they dont like each other, and one of them calls you over to their house, and shuts the lights off, and lights up the candles, and slowly rubs you back while watching the other friend strip on tape, you wouldn't question it?

Just as I was saying, why the fuck would that even happen? So do you think everyone is going to do that? If that's your idea, then I don't think you should touch that DVD when it comes out lol
Just like the R Kelly sex tapes and shit, people are curious to see that shit.
My god you aren't realistic

And somone can quote this...

If you know Game, tell that fake ass stripper to quit tucking his balls between his legs

RichieRich69 said:
Just as I was saying, why the fuck would that even happen? So do you think everyone is going to do that? If that's your idea, then I don't think you should touch that DVD when it comes out lol
Just like the R Kelly sex tapes and shit, people are curious to see that shit.
My god you aren't realistic

And somone can quote this...

If you know Game, tell that fake ass stripper to quit tucking his balls between his legs
atleast r kelly chose girls at a not so bad age (unlike michael jackson)

u make me laugh, ur fuckin assholes to be saying things like ''hes not a real G'', ''hes not a gangsta'', ''thats my favourite artist because hes a REAL G'' man shut da fuck up, what do u know about them, shit if going to jail means ur real, than being shot should mean the same thing. living in the bay area doesnt mean u a gangsta

So what if he was a stripper its his life let him get his money how ever tha fuck he wanna get it. Yall act like you guys are in the tape buyin a table dance from him and dont want people to see.

PaulyPac said:
just because the songs have good beats ? the lyrics are average
In my opinion he is more well rounded, but i ain't taking anything away from yuk i got respect for him as an artist and will keep an open mind when hearing his shit and not just pass up on it cause game and him are beefing.

lmao...yuk is talkin about releasein the footage with his album?

thats the gayest shit i ever heard...why would u release a album wit footage of a nigga strippin smh...

yuk is desperate for attention now that game is about to blow up

lol yuk lookin for attention, na man he could give a shit bout that, only reason if he was to show that is to expose game as the faggit fake ass blood that he is, and dont forget game started this shit and yuk will end it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.