NEW snoop dogg interview with dubcnn !!! speaks on dre, eastsidaz,DISSES daz LOL etc.

Zimbabwe said:
lol Snoop to proud to admit it was a big flop :p
:p You noticed that too, huh?

What I thought was funny was after Tray Deee claimed that he showed up a Snoop's house with a gun to "handle business", Snoop is saying he'd fuck with them again.

Snoop's a bitch ass mofo who says whatever he needs to publicly to stay on people's good sides.

ArtsyGirl

That's why muthafuckas look up to me as the Godfather of the game
Hahahahaha... hahahaha.... yeeeahh riiight Snoopy.

Yeah we probably gonna drop "Signs", the one with Justin Timberlake, and go for the Pop crowd, you know.
Oh I thought he was already tryin' that?!

dubcnn.com: And as a last question, is there any reason that you only performed 2 songs off your new album at the shows and did almost all of Doggystyle?

What Snoop meant to say: Because that was the last album I made that people actually liked!

As an artist with a new record out (that I didnt even know about) wouldnt you perform those songs to promote it since thats what touring is about for current artists? Or is it just that Snoop is trying to remind people what he used to be like so they go buy the album and get real dissapointed?

Damn Snoop is funny, he's dissing Daz and after he's down with him. Funny cats that are just lost and don't know what they're doing anymore. The rap game isn't the same anymore, if only Kurupt was with them, the whole crew; Snoop, Daz, Nate, Warren G, Bad Azz and Dre on a track. That would be hot and would sell loads, not that R&G album.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.