New Nelly Interview Speaks On Game Chingy.........etc

I will care about that Nelly-Chingy beef about as much as I cared about that Jeramine Dupri-Dr. Dre beef. I cared enough to read about it, but not enough to actually care.

The Game had said, "Drop down and do the eagle, fuck that, real niggaz just pull up they pants and lean back"..........I wouldn't have taken it as a diss if I was Nelly though, cause it just seems like wordplay is all..........And ayo Venomous, good list n all u got in your sig........I would personally take out Slim Thug and put Scarface up in there though.

sniper said:
AllHipHop.com: Game had a line directed to you, what are your thoughts on that?

Nelly: Well, at the Vibe awards I saw Game asked him if he had a problem with me and he said no. I did the same thing with 50, and it was cool. But I don’t know if that is how they do - say one thing in your face, and another thing, but that is not what I do. If I tell you something in your face, then that is what I mean. I am not trying to be out here starting no wars or cause any more violence. Hip-Hop has enough issues right now, and I am not trying to add no fuel or allocate nothing. The point is that they are blatantly lying right now. You’re telling me one thing in my face and another on a diss record.

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/
hmmmm makes me wonder :p

THA WILD said:
I will care about that Nelly-Chingy beef about as much as I cared about that Jeramine Dupri-Dr. Dre beef. I cared enough to read about it, but not enough to actually care.
You guys are full of shit. By clicking and responding to the post proves that you do in fact care. Quit lying to yourself and us.

And for the record Nelly owns Chingy. Chingy aint shit. Nelly sells 5x more albums than he does. And he has way more credibility.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.